1

Madelyn Grey

Madelyn Grey

Madelyns first day in Seattle grace hospital, Her fraternal twin sister Meredith was always by Madelyn's side, The two had always dreamed of becoming surgeons. Even though their mother told them they would never make it in the surgery game. The twins still did what they wanted though nothing could change their mind. It wasn't just about proving their mother wrong it was

Madelyn had always dreamed of becoming a surgeon, she wanted to make a change in the world and help people discover things that would save millions of lives. She loved thinking of the future, going back and forth to LA and Seattle she finally made her choice. Follow in her moms somewhat footsteps and try to make a different stronger impression. If that was even possible. Ellis grey was a legend in the surgery game, won a Harper Avery and did wonderful things in the OR. As a mother not so much. She forced and pushed them to be only the best all the time. Mads didn't even realize how much of an influence she had on her until she started med school.

Madelyn walked into her mothers house that she had recently moved back into along with her sister. Especially since they're starting an internship together, She was coming to pick up her sister, Meredith. It was quiet and filled with boxes. The childhood home was empty, Madelyn didn't feel sad or anything, that's how the house always felt. Madelyn walked up to the a open box. She pulled out a frame with her and Meredith at graduation.

Madelyn smiled touching it slightly, She walked around yelling Meredith's name now "Mer!" She heard some footsteps, The woman walked in the living room and Instead of seeing her sister she seen a man. "Oh!" She yelled being startled seeing a stranger there half naked.

"Hi" The man said grinning his hair was messy and black she awkwardly waved about to ask who he was but he didn't let her he just walked out of the door, Madelyn stood there stunned. "Uh-hey. Nice to meet you?" She muttered turning her head looking out the door that slammed, She heard footsteps running down the stairs she turned around on her heels staring up at her sister smirking.

Her sister was already ready to go, Madelyn hummed looking out of the door at the man who had already pulled off "Don't say anything" Meredith warned her with a glare as she walked downstairs Madelyn chuckled

"I didn't .. yet" Madelyn commented lastly walking out the house Meredith rolled her eyes playfully walking out of the door.

"Okay you had some spontaneous one night stand sex" Madelyn exclaimed as she dangled her keys with every step she took making Meredith roll her eyes.

"Yes"

"Oh how I need some spontaneous sex"

________