04

Madelyn and Mark are walking down the hallway holding Coffee and discussing their personal issues. "I just think George needs to figure out his situation" Madelyn said to Mark stressfully she always felt that her friends problems was hers. They walked side by side Madelyns hand becoming hot from holding the expresso.

As they walked the halls side by side madelyn noticed the nasty stares given from staff members and mostly women nurses. They weren't together even though Madelyn had started to develop a small crush she knew nothing could ever happen.

The stares she would get when she's around mark had made her very uncomfortable. Madelyn was a very liked person at the hospital no one rarely had a problem with her , Now nurses gave her nasty looks , Attending's also didn't want her on their service because they felt that it was inappropriate.

Mark sighed deeply "Again Mads that's not your problem" He responded gulping down his coffee throwing it in the trash , which always made Madelyn cringe with disgust.

"George is my person which makes him my problem" Madelyn muttered taking a sip of her expresso tiredly and slowly. "And he's blackmailing me by the way" Madelyn informed mark with a sarcastic tone. Mark then formed a small smirk on his face from hearing the last part of her sentence.

Mark made wide eyes now interested "Ou is it a dirty secret?" Mark questioned licking his lips intrigued by what it is  Madelyn scoffed shaking her head As they continued to walk Mark then grabbed Madelyns coffee out of her hand quickly she opened her mouth up about to yell. But Mark nudged her arm causing Madelyn to lean into him a little now seeing Richard , Derek and the new cardio attending Dr. Hahn.

"And this is Dr. Mark Sloan, head of plastics" Richard introduced Dr. Hahn to Mark , Mark shook her hand flashing his white pearly smile.

"Erica Hahn." She dryly and sternly answered shaking his hand firmly. Madelyn observed her and Dr. Hahns professionalism and how serious she is about her job

Mark clicked his tongue to the roof of his mouth with a smirk "Ah, the new Burke." He commented jokingly she didn't crack a smile but Madelyn did.

Richard then moved over to Madelyn who looked uncomfortable during all of this "And this is one our best Residents Dr. Madelyn Grey" Richard proudly said to Dr. Hahn smiling softly Madelyn cleared her throat nervously holding out her hand for Hahn to shake.

"Hi it's great to meet you. I actually have some interest in cardio and i've heard that you're amazing in the OR" Madelyn smiled out happily Dr. Hahn didn't react to her bubbly behavior which made Marks blood boil everyone loved Madelyn and her joy it made the hospital actually enjoying.

"Pleasure." She plainly responded not shaking her hand Derek made an offended face wondering what the problem was. Madelyn pulled it back slowly feeling angered and kinda embarrassed. Richard then gave Madelyn a reassuring nod. "I just assumed you would just love plastics" Dr Hahn sarcastically responded causing the group to become silent , Madelyn swallowed painfully.

Derek hummed looking at this weird introduction "Welcome. Excuse us" Derek politely told them Mark , Madelyn and Derek step aside now walking down the hall again. She started to fiddle with her fingers aggressively now wondering and stressing about why Dr. Hahn didn't like her. 

"That was horrifying" Derek spoke up sighing out loudly Madelyn scoffed under her breath feeling more intimidated by Hahn.

"I know right" Madelyn muttered.

Derek then looked up with a playful smile "Oh no that was horrifying for you. Me on the other hand i made a good impression" He sarcastically commented with a cocky smile on his face Madelyn sighed loudly as they continued to walk.