08

Madelyn moved around the bed a little the sheets still wrapped around her , She smiled to herself while she stretched opening her eyes up now realizing what happened last night she sat up looking around the room

Madelyn moved around the bed a little the sheets still wrapped around her , She smiled to herself while she stretched opening her eyes up now realizing what happened last night she sat up looking around the room. Looking at her clothes scattered on the floor she then heard the bathroom door opening now revealing mark with a towel wrapped around his waist.

"Morning" Mark charmingly said walking over to her as she dropped to the ground grabbing her clothes trying to find a missing item he cleared his throat causing her head to pop up. Mark stood there holding her pants she smiled awkwardly standing up with her shirt only on walking over to him.

Mark looked her up and down slowly biting his lip Madelyn felt a tingle staring at his abs Mark notices and smirked "If you want to touch them again just ask" He told her flirtatiously she shook her head before grabbing her pants throwing them on the bed and plopping down on it.

"Mark we had-oh god" Madelyn said starting to panic from her reckless and careless decisions she stood up now pacing the room. "Oh no, what if Derek and Meredith finds out! Cristina cannot find out she'll never live it down" Madelyn said not catching her breath Mark took a deep breath before walking over to her noticing how freaked out she was.

Mark started to smirk "We are adults and we are very sexy people who had an spectacular night" Madelyn sheepishly smiled burying her hands into her face

Madelyn continued to shake her leg "Mark! this is wrong you're my boss and if people find out they'll assume your giving me special treatment-" Madelyn rambled but got cut off by Mark quietly shushing her trying to calm Madelyn down.

"Calm down alright, No one has to know just yet. It just happened and we had no control over .." Mark said saying the last part slowly licking his bottom lip, Madelyn groaned still stressed from all of this "Madelyn last night was amazing every single part of it , But if you just want to end it now i'll understand" He whispered into her ear softly Madelyn bit her lip from the feeling of his teeth gently biting her earlobe. She turned to him with full lust in her eyes.

"Who said i wanted to stop?" Madelyn whispered back wrapping her arms around his neck straddling him, slowly leaning in her lips brushed his, softly, delicately, like he loves it. As their lips finally touched eachothers they fell back on the bed Mark landing on top of her.

Mark began going downwards kissing her neck and chest but then her phone when off causing him to groan burying his head into her chest. She rolled her eyes looking at the time before running her hands through his hair gently "I gotta go before everyone wakes up"

"Just stay take a day off, we can be here all day" Mark said smoothly Madelyn closed her eyes in bliss of how good that would be.

"very, tempting mark sloan" Madelyn commented Mark sighed sitting up letting her get up from the bed he then turned his head sideways watching her get undressed. Madelyn sighed helplessly "Too bad you already took a shower i was hoping you would join me for mine" She teasingly said taking off her shirt before walking into the bathroom slowly with a smirk. Mark chuckled before running into the bathroom with her.