27

Addison walks through the doorway to where the interns are standing Madelyn rushed over to her anxiously

Addison walks through the doorway to where the interns are standing Madelyn rushed over to her anxiously. Addison looked at madelyn sadly "It's not good"

"I-Is she still cyanotic? What was her initial temp? What is taking so long?" Madelyn continued to question worriedly.

"Dr. Grey! It's not good. They're doing everything they can. You should maybe...prepare yourselves. I have to go, my Jane Doe's awake" Addison told them Madelyn frowned her face up running back up to her.

"What the hell do you mean prepare ourselves?" Madelyn scolded angrily Addison made a shocked face by her temper. She never seen this side of her.

"I'm sorry-"

"You know what? I'm not doing this someone better find a way to help my sister or i swear to god-" Madelyn said gritting through her teeth she stopped herself and closed her eyes "I'm not doing this , if none of you can then i will" She scoffed walking away Izzie stood up.

"Madelyn!" She yelled Madelyn stopped walking and turned to her down the hall "Iz don't!" Madelyn yelled back before walking away again they all stared at each-other blankly.

__________________________

Madelyn is standing outside of her mothers room just staring. She had a surgery and she forgot all about it. Staring at her mother and knowing that All meredith wanted to do was make her proud it made Madelyn want to scream in complete anger. Derek walked into Ellis's room in a hurry Madelyn called out his name confused "Derek?"

Ellis started to yell "Water! Get me some water" Derek gets her a drink of water.

"You broke her. You called her ordinary. You taught her time and time again that nothing she does ever is good enough. Every good thing that Meredith is happened despite you. She may not survive this. That's on you. That is on you" Derek told Ellis coldly before storming out the room Madelyn is at the door.

"Derek!" Madelyn yelled loudly As Derek walks away you can see a moment of realization on Ellis' face he stopped walking and turned to Madelyn.

Derek stumbled over his words "That woman is..."

"She's cold. There's no question but she can't help herself and she certainly can't fix Meredith" Madelyn told him with in a soft tone she knew he was torn up from this to.

Derek shook his head running his fingers through his hair "It's my fault"

"Don't" Madelyn whispered closing her eyes she didn't want him blaming himself. He's the one who saved her life.

"See, I knew what was going on and I wasn't there for her" Derek said to Madelyn feeling guilty his eyes starting to water.