06

In Madelyn and Meredith's kitchen Derek is smoothing out house blue prints on the table

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

In Madelyn and Meredith's kitchen Derek is smoothing out house blue prints on the table. Meredith is cracking eggs. Madelyn pulled out more egg cartons with one hand because of her splint trying make more over the stove.

Madelyn drops an egg on the floor "Dammit" She said staring at the cracked egg Derek tilted his head as Meredith picked up the egg throwing it away.

"So why are you two cooking again?" Derek questioned the two laying out blueprints of Him and Meredith's future home they would build together.

Meredith sighed stirring the eggs "Lexie was having a bad night, and we thought we would do something semi-sisterly" She said sincerely

Derek hummed happily but mysteriously "Really?" He replied staring at them both while furrowing his eyebrows

"Really" Madelyn said genuinely taking off her splint so she could cook better Derek frowned his face up from the burning smell of the bacon they cooked.

"Aren't you supposed to leave that on for another two weeks?" Meredith pointed out picking up her splint holding it out for Madelyn.

"Uh-yeah but it won't do anything" Madelyn waving it off carelessly.

_______

In the Kitchen they finished cooking Meredith is putting a plate in front of Derek. And Madelyn pulled out the orange juice Lexie and Alex walk in. Alex furrowed his eyebrows and scrunched up his nose  "Dude, what the hell is that?

"Shut up" Madelyn rolled her eyes annoyingly at Alex She then smiled at Lexie "Goodmorning"

"Madelyn and Meredith cooked. They wanted to do something nice for Lexie." Derek told Alex with a small smile on his face as Lexie walked up to the table.

Lexie blushed flattered "You both cooked for me?" She said softly Madelyn and Meredith nodded quickly.

Meredith waved it off "It's no big deal. Just ... eggs , bacon and avocado and whatever cheese that was in the fridge" She said with a dry laugh behind it Lexie grinned lowering her head.

Alex poured himself some nice "I thought you were a vegetarian" He said to Madelyn who shot him an annoyed glare.

"Yes i am but Lexie isn't" She answered smacking his hand away from the back.

"Oh, I love, um, avocados." She stuttered out scared to try it Alex is having juice, watching Lexie try a bite.

Meredith and Madelyn talked in unison "Is it okay?" They worriedly asked.

Lexie hummed nodding "mm-hmmm." Madelyn and Meredith leaves with satisfied smiles on their faces . Lexie turns to Derek and shakes her head. Derek puts down his fork.

_______

Madelyn sat on the couch of her therapist quietly as she shook her leg rapidly "I just came here because my sister and my bestfriend wanted me too. Im fine" She told her therapist with a cocky attitude while folding her arms , Dr. Wilson sat there with her hands together.

Madelyn Grey | Mark Sloan | EDITINGजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें