8

Meredith and Madelyn is at a bar, doing shots their both depressed and tired

Meredith and Madelyn is at a bar, doing shots their both depressed and tired. They are having major boy problems.

"You look familiar. You been here before?" The bar owner Joe said to Meredith she looked at her cup with a blank face.

"Once. That worked out really well" Meredith mumbled before downing her drink , Madelyn sighed playing with her fingers he turned over to her.

"I know that look. It'll be one of two things. Either your boss is giving you hell or your boyfriend is. Which is it?"

"Boyfriend. You see he was never my boyfriend because he doesn't do relationships , but i wanted a relationship but he didn't. You see the problem there?" Madelyn said to Joe he cleared his throat and nodded, He then turned to Meredith

"What about you , Boyfriend or Boss?"

"My boyfriend is my boss, which was a problem. But not as big a problem as the fact that my boyfriend has a wife" Meredith said bluntly to Joe he looked at the two girls feeling sorry for them all around.

"Tell you what,it's on the house." He told them smiling

_______________________

George and Cristina enter the bar Joe raised both of his hands up happily when he seen george.

"All hail the champ!" Everyone in the bar cheers George blushed shyly as he sat down next to Madelyn "So, my guy Alex finally got what was coming to him" Joe said excitedly

"George knocked him down in one punch. You should've seen it" Cristina added proudly

"I don't want to talk about it!" George whispered/yelled to Cristina Madelyn chuckled drinking the rest of her tequila.

"Can I have a beer, please?" George asked Joe embarrassed He nodded and walked to the back making his beef. Meredith sighed turning to her friends.

"Let's play a game of whose life sucks the most. I'll win. I always win"Meredith said to them Madelyn groaned from drinking too much.

"No, you don't want to play with me" Cristina muttered sarcastically

"Oh, I do. I'll even go first. Derek's married George spits his beer out gaining everyone's attention

"George, beer is dripping from your nostrils" Madelyn laughed out he covered up his nose running into the bathroom.

"Told you I'd win"

"No, you didn't win" Cristina said to meredith Madelyn nodded taking George's beer and drinking it , Meredith scoffed folding her hands on the table.