12

Madelyn laughed as she climbed on top of mark her hair dangling down onto him Mark chuckled "You're so beautiful" Mark said moving her hair out of her face she smiled holding onto his hand

"Im so happy with you" Madelyn smiled out, Mark grinned happily as she moved down kissing him. Mark pulled away shushing her now hearing footsteps go up to her door it was two knocks on it she gasped rolling off of him. She pushed Mark down onto the floor beside her bed he groaned in pain as she opened up the door revealing Izzie who had a suspicious look on her face "Iz hey what's up?" Madelyn asked, her door almost smushing her face a little.

Izzie raised her eyebrows wondering why she was acting so weird "Uh-you usually use the shower first so-"

Madelyn waved it off laughing loudly "Oh, no! don't worry about it you go first take your time use my shampoo it's really good!" Madelyn exclaimed excitedly Izzie nodded slowly "Okay bye" She replied shutting the door in her face

Izzie stood there still looking at the door she hummed to herself now smirking she knocked once again revealing Madelyn with a grin "Hi dr. sloan!" She said from the door waving Mark sighed now realizing she knew.

"Stevens." Mark replied with an awkward smile Madelyn looked at Izzie once again.

"I need your shampoo" Izzie told her Madelyn rolled her eyes playfully going over to her dresser grabbing it. She handed to izzie. "Thanks" She said with a wink Madelyn closed the door now looking at him

Madelyn took a deep breath Mark sat up from her bed with sly grin on his face "You're so cute" Mark told her Madelyn made a teasing face.

Walking down the stairs with Mark behind her she turned to him motioning him to follow her. Walking past the living room Madelyn opened the front door going out on the porch. Mark stood in front of her "I love seeing you sneak me around" Mark said leaning down pecking her lips quickly, Madelyn rolled her eyes pushing him away a little "Dinner tomorrow night don't forget!" He yelled walking towards his car. Madelyn sighed dreamily opening the front door walking into the house.

"Madelyn" Derek said she gasped holding onto her chest she breathed hardly now seeing who it was.

"Dr. Shepherd-"

Derek shook his head holding out his hand "I'm like your roommate, so you know you don't have to call me dr. shepherd" He said to her Madelyn smiled nodding.

Madelyn looked at all the boxes "Oh wow you moved in quick!" She exclaimed locking the door Derek hummed looking around also.

"Yeah" He answered, He raised his eyebrows seeing she just left outside "What were you doing?"

Madelyns mouth turned into a "O" before pointing to the door "I was getting the mail" She replied with a goofy smile, Derek hummed lowering his head.

"Where's the mail?" He asked folding his arms