15

Madelyn, Meredith and Cristina was walking into the hospital

            Madelyn, Meredith and Cristina was walking into the hospital. Once they entered Cristina started to tease her about william being her intern "Mark is gonna be jealous when he finds out" Cristina said with a smirk, Madelyn was digging in her purse not listening.

She had on a long leather jacket that almost touched her calf's, Madelyn looked up at Cristina "Oh please mark is not like that"

Cristina rolled her eyes "Oh cmon! William is sexy and intimidating" Cristina honestly told her, Madelyn rolled her eyes not listening

"He is very sexy" Meredith giggled out making Madelyn glare at her for not helping in this situation.

"Mark is a big boy he'll be fine" Madelyn reassured them.

"Oh okay" Cristina snickered "So did you tell him about those past college hookups?"

Madelyn rolled her eyes for the one thousandth time "No not yet.. but i will" She replied with a grin as they walked forward, her ponytail was swinging, Madelyn's hair was growing back long.
Meredith pulled out anatomy Jane a doll that could apart and the organs could come out Madelyn gasped looking at it "Oh! Anatomy Jane. I lost mine" She said sadly with a pout, Cristina scoffed.

"Our mom bought it for us when were five which is totally creepy for five year olds" Meredith said as they walked in the main lobby, Cristina chuckled.

"But we liked it which made us creepy" Madelyn added on, Cristina looked very pale she grabbed the twins arms.

"Run!" She shouted unexpectedly the girls ran down the halls, Madelyn looked at Cristina confused as they ran at a quick pace people in the hospital stared at them with weird faces. Madelyn didn't like running at all especially in the shoes she was wearing Meredith looked very concerned by the unexpected workout they had. Cristina pulled them behind a wall while the three girls panted.

"Okay." Meredith said out of breath "What was that all about?"

"Yeah.. you know i hate exercising" Madelyn said out of breath  

"I know.. but I just saw owen" Cristina told them, Madelyn made a confused face "Major Owen hunt. You know, the guy who pulled the icicle from my chest." She clarified for them the twins made a realization face at the same time.

"Oh" They said the at the same time making Cristina cringe but she was panicking too much to call them out

"I thought he was in Iraq" Meredith questioned

"Well, yeah, he was and now he's here" Cristina rambled making Madelyn stand up straight now "I mean, i-in my hospital"

"Okay so.. why are you panicking?" Madelyn asked with her eyebrows raised fixing her purse.

"So..." Cristina exhaled "So we kissed. I mean he kissed me" She admitted Madelyn's eyes widened from that sentence she then turned to them shaking her head "it was stupid. It was nothing. It was a stupid nothing." Cristina denied almost immediately before they started jumping to to conclusions but it was to late.