30

Cristina's bachlorette party at Meredith's house they're all giggling at eachother as Callie is writing cristina vows on her palm and Madelyn is making a toilet paper wedding vail

Cristina's bachlorette party at Meredith's house they're all giggling at eachother as Callie is writing cristina vows on her palm and Madelyn is making a toilet paper wedding vail. Meredith has a toilet paper dress on it's all apart of the game they were playing Cristina rested her chin on a toilet paper roll "I thought I was gonna hate this party game thing, but it's kinda great" She smiled out Madelyn grinned happily as she continued to
focus "Can we set her on fire after?" Cristina motioned to Meredith who had an offended face Madelyn laughed out.

"No, we cannot" Meredith said sternly

Callie sighed stressfully as she focused "Okay, these wedding vows are not all gonna fit on here" She mumbled still writing on cristinas palm.

Cristina shrugged carelessly "Okay, then write smaller" She muttered in a low tone Callie gave her a look.

"Be still, please. "Vow" just became "cow."" Callie commented as she continued to write.

Izzie stood up from the couch walking over to Meredith "You don't need vows on your hand. When you get up there, just speak from the heart." She said trying to be inspiring Madelyn chuckled dryly standing up proud of how her toilet paper vail came out she was a very great artist.

Cristina scoffed looking at Izzie "Uh, Izzie, the heart is an organ. It pumps, it circulates blood, it gets clogged from time to time. It does not, however, speak. It doesn't have tiny little lips on it" She exaggerated Madelyn rolled her eyes putting the vail on Merediths head who had a sarcastic smile.

"Well, you're all "glass totally empty." Madelyn muttered fixing Merediths hair.

"I'm gonna like being married. It's the wedding part that's ridiculous" Meredith giggled at her comment as Everyone's pagers go off except Cristina's

Madelyn groaned "Oh Party's over" She said leaning on to Meredith's shoulder , she took
a deep breath before walking back over to the couch.

Callie smacked her lips defeated "Damn"

Cristina gaped "Hey, mine didn't go off. Piece of crap" She mumbled standing up also everyone walked out they all stared at each other with tired looks not wanting this to end but sadly it had too.

"Kill me now." Madelyn mumbled as they walked out the door.

___________________________

Madelyn walked into the hospital putting her hair back into a ponytail she walked slowly and tiredly , As George ran up to her with a worried expression on his face she furrowed her eyebrows confused on why he looked like he had seen a ghost she snapped her fingers in his face "Hello?" Madelyn laughed out he shook his head snapping out of it.

"So uh-" George stumbled over his words not knowing if Madelyn was over the whole situation of him and izzie and was she still upset it was all in the air.