18

Everyone gets ready for the day in the locker room, and Meredith, looking very sickly, swallows down a big gulp of Pepto

Everyone gets ready for the day in the locker room, and Meredith, looking very sickly, swallows down a big gulp of Pepto. Madelyn looked at her with worry while she put her hair up in a ponytail.

"Mer are you okay?" Madelyn asked her curiously Meredith sniffed nodding putting the pepto in her locker.

"Yeah i'm fine" She muttered before walking out the locker room Madelyn ran up to her shaking her head "You know that's the Grey motto right?" Madelyn asked her playfully Meredith looked at her confused. "I'm fine, that's what we all say" Madelyn mumbled to her as they continued walking , the rest of the group caught up to them.

"So Izzie left the house this morning. That's a good sign" George said to them Madelyn nodded happily as Alex kissed her cheek they have been inseparable from each other

"Yeah" Alex muttered

George looked at Meredith worriedly "Are you okay?"

"I'm just... not feeling like myself" Meredith replied still holding her stomach Madelyn was starting to get worried about her sister, Meredith rarely gets sick.

"O'Malley has that effect on Women. Ask Dr. Torres" Alex commented Madelyn groaned out loudly "Alex don't it's too early" She warned him pointing her index finger in his face , Alex rolled his eyes.

"What's that supposed to mean?" George asked curiously

"You threw her out on her ass" Madelyn said out loud on accident they all looked at her with stunned faces "Sorry i'm not a morning person"

"I did not" George said trying to defend himself

"Don't worry. I get it. She's hot... but she's not for you" Alex added Madelyn took his arm off of her smacking his chest he rubbed his chest in pain.

"Why is that?" George asked him

Alex shrugged "Cause she's hot" He said again Madelyn scoffed annoyed George noticed and grinned cockily.

"We'll everyone knows Madelyn is too hot for you" George muttered loud enough for him to hear Madelyn smirked proudly Meredith chuckled still holding her stomach , Alex scoffed playfully Cristina walked up to them.

"What are you guys talking about?" Cristina questioned walking with them George laughed

"How hot Madelyn is" George replied Alex looked at him in anger , Cristina laughed out loudly

"I mean duh everyone calls her Mc Hot" Cristina said pointing out the obvious as they walked up to Bailey. Alex stood there quietly and still in shock.