07

Madelyn laying a hallway of gurneys and sound of a beeper

Madelyn laying a hallway of gurneys and sound of a beeper. Madelyn sits up right with a start. She stumbles up off the gurney and runs down the hall. Now in a much larger hallway. Madelyn is walking fast down it, followed by Izzie , Cristina and Meredith. They all start walking faster and faster while looking at each other, In the Lobby Cristina comes to a halt to avoid Webber. Madelyn, Izzie and Meredith plow into her. Meredith shouted "Move it!" They all look across the lobby and see Rose casually walking in with Derek.

Cristina glared at her "She's wretched ... and mean." She insulted her Madelyn and Izzie hummed in complete agreement Meredith madea face looking at them judge.

"She's not."

"You know, I heard one of the nurses saying that they've only been on five dates." Izzie said also glaring at Rose. It's the fact that Derek didn't even hide the fact that they were together is what made them all upset.

"Yeah, 'cause Derek knows she's wretched, and she's mean." Madelyn bitterly commented Meredith rubbed her arm as George walks up behind them George turned to Izzie.

"What did you do to your hair?" He questioned, Izzie had cut her hair shorter and he obviously noticed.

"What! i'm not allowed to get a haircut madelyn got one" Izzie exclaimed pointing to Madelyn they all hummed in agreement.

Madelyn turned to her sister now comforting her again "You don't need him okay? you have us" Madelyn told her as they continued to walk everyone agreed.

Meredith hummed quietly "Yeah?" Madelyn nodded reassuring her.

"Okay now back to what we're supposed to be doing and focus on what's important" Madelyn said letting go of Meredith they all gave each other confused looks on what she was referring too. "I'm gonna win." Madelyn quickly states and she dashes off Meredith scoffed shaking her head "You bitch!" Meredith, Cristina and Izzie follows her, but gets tangled in George briefly George follows them at a hurried pace. They are bookin' down the halls.

In the Ambulance Bay. Alex has a clipboard that the others are trying to see. Madelyn pushed everyone to the side aggressively. "Who's winning?" She anxiously asked Alex who had a frightened look on his face from her competitive behavior.

"Can you say please?" Alex asked with a smile, she hit his arm hardly "Ow!"

"How's that for please?" Madelyn questioned with a smirk as well making the rest of them chuckle.

He sighed loudly"Yang and Grey are tied" He said not clarifying which grey it was the two twin sisters made annoyed faces.

They both hit the sides of his shoulders causing him to wince in pain "Which Grey" They spoke at the same time making Cristina cringe.

"Ow! Madelyn" Alex exclaimed rubbing his shoulders. Madelyn shouted out in victory as her and cristina high-fived each other. 

Cristina raised her eyebrows "Surprised?"