19

Meredith, Madelyn and George walked downstairs and they all smelled food so they immediately ran into the kitchen and seen Izzie cooking she looked up smiling "Good morning!" They all stood there looking awkwardly at the Tall girl grinning and dan...

Meredith, Madelyn and George walked downstairs and they all smelled food so they immediately ran into the kitchen and seen Izzie cooking she looked up smiling "Good morning!" They all stood there looking awkwardly at the Tall girl grinning and dancing around the kitchen.

"Izzie honey , I thought we were done with the whole muffin thing" Madelyn told her smiling and motioning to the food Izzie gave her a playful look still making the pancakes.

"This isn't muffins, it's breakfast. Mer needs a good, solid breakfast. First day back after the big surgery" Izzie said still smiling Madelyn , Meredith and George exchanged worried looks Meredith walked over to the kitchen counter looking at her friend.

"Are you okay?" Meredith asked her sincerely

"Of course I'm okay... I'm a millionaire. Fruit? What do you guys think about B&B's? I'm thinking about opening B&B in Vermont where the foliage is, you know?" Izzie said to them motioning to the fruit , Apparently Denny left her a 8 million dollar check so now she's a millionaire.

"Maybe you should go back to bed" George offered her Madelyn shrugged taking some strawberries off the counter and eating them.

"Can't. I'm going to the hospital"

"Are you going to talk to the chief?" Madelyn asked Izzie with her mouth full , Meredith turned to her sister with a glare

"Don't talk with your mouth full" Meredith told her sister handing her a napkin , Madelyn rolled her eyes taking the napkin and wiping the corners of her mouth.

"Nope. I'm going to clean out my locker. I could buy a hotel. How much do you think a hotel costs?" Izzie ranted while she starts to pour orange juice spilling it all over her 8.7 million dollar check. Madelyn made an 'O' shape with her mouth.

"That's eight million... eight million dollars does not like to have juice spilled on it" George said to her grabbing a strawberry , Madelyn looked at the check with worry and stress on her face this check was going to give her gray hair.

"You have to take that to the bank today. It's making me nervous in the house" Madelyn told her Meredith hummed in agreement taking a strawberry and popping it in her mouth.

"I will. Just as soon as I clean out my locker. I'm fine. Really I'm fine. Denny loved me. He wanted me to have this money; he wants me to be happy. So I'm happy" Izzie said to her friends She plasters on a huge smile, and opened the fridge pulling out the orange juice "Juice?" She offered still smiling.

_______________________

Meredith, Madelyn, George and Alex are all walking down the hall listening to Meredith ramble "She's losing it. She almost battered and deep fried an 8 million dollar check this morning"