2

Meredith is talking to a blonde woman, another intern

        Meredith is talking to a blonde woman, another intern. While Madelyn stood there listening. They were trying to find roommates to fill up their big depression of a home. But Meredith was very careful with who lives in the home Madelyn offered for their own friends but that didn't go well with Meredith "Look, I'm sure you're very nice, but I'm very particular about who lives in our house and you're just not right." She told her nicely, Madelyn chuckled to herself after Meredith turned away the fourth person today. They wanted roommates severely but Meredith was being very particular on who to pick.

"Why? Look, I'm quiet, no loud music, no parties."

"Where were you when the Challenger exploded?" Meredith asked her she looked at the two twins confused.

"The what?"

Madelyn looked at Meredith with a bored expression now sitting up "The space shuttle. Challenger." Madelyn explained , she didn't really care who moved in as long as she could take the master bedroom. Roommates should be a fun experience in college all she had was sorority group with girls who were mean and vile.

"Uhh, I think I was in kindergarten." She answered truthfully they both looked at each other Madelyn already knew it was a no.

"Exactly. No." Meredith said bluntly after the three interviews Meredith denied they went with  Izzie, and George in a corridor.

"Why did you two put up posters for roommates if you don't want roommates?" Izzie asked as they all walked together Madelyn rolled her eyes playfully.

"We do want roommates but meredith is denying anyone that is interested" Madelyn told them grabbing a coffee from the cup holder. Meredith had one for bailey she was trying to bribe her for a surgery.

"That's not true , and we do want roommates, we're together a hundred hours a week, you want to live together too?" Meredith asked them holding a coffee Cristina walked up to the group looking at the coffee in Meredith's hand. 

"At least we'll know they won't kill us in our sleep" Madelyn commented

"No. Ooh, you're bringing bribes now?" Cristina said sarcastically Madelyn chuckled

"I need a place to live. My mom irons my scrubs. I have to get out of there." George said begging them desperately

"It's not a bribe. I don't think it's a good idea." Meredith answered still looking forward Cristina and Madelyn chuckled at Meredith's lie.

"But I can put down last, first and deposit." George said trying to convince them to let him move in.

"It's totally a bribe." Madelyn told Cristina drinking her coffee