4

Madelyn rolled out of bed in a horrible mood, usually she loved mornings but after hearing meredith and derek all night, Her morning was officially ruined

Madelyn rolled out of bed in a horrible mood, usually she loved mornings but after hearing meredith and derek all night, Her morning was officially ruined. It was the fact that she had no one, Alex was complicated and very hard to think about even though Alex was always on Madelyns mind. She opened the door ready to get in the shower but it was locked so someone was already in it. She groaned loudly banging on the door rapidly, leaning her forehead against it George opened it quickly giving her a quick smile she smiled back annoyingly walking past him.

"Are you uh alright?" George asked her nervously, She turned around facing him closing her eyes sighing.

"Hm George i dont know let's see here, I don't have my own place so i have to listen to Meredith and D-" She stopped herself and cleared her throat she knew that none of them had a clue about derek and meredith. "And whatever guy that's she's with all night long and it's exhausting" She rambled to George making him uncomfortable "Also I kinda feel some jealousy because i'm not even having sex and the guy that i wanna have sex with is A douchebag!" She shouted out angrily out of breath after talking without stopping, George swallowed the lump in his throat nervously

"So george no i am not okay" She told him smiling he nodded standing in the bathroom still it was an awkward silence until she pushed him out slamming the door behind him. He stood there staring at the door.

"Who does she wanna sex with?" George whispered to himself walking in his room to get changed.

Once Madelyn got done she walked downstairs to see meredith and derek at the front door kissing each other goodbye she cleared her throat catching their attention. They turned to her as she folded her arms looking down on them like a mother would "Next time you two do that please tell me so i can leave the house ahead of time" She told them bluntly before storming in the kitchen, Izzie and George stood there awkwardly staring at her blankly.

"What" Madelyn asked them making her coffee , George shrugged it off eating his bagel however Izzie started to question Madelyn.

"So do you know the mystery guy?" Izzie asked her, Madelyn sighed loudly she knew izzie had a hint of who Meredith was with.

"Nope no clue" Madelyn replied drinking her coffee , Izzie and George looked at each other before meredith walked in all smiley and happy.

"Hi. Good morning" She grinned out

"Morning. Hey, so it sounded like you were having some pretty radical sex last night, all night long. Who was the guy?" Izzie asked her Drinking her coffee, Meredith looked at Madelyn for approval madelyn immediately shook her indicating not to say anything.

"No one you know" She replied subtly Izzie scoffed grabbing her bag.

"We're late. Let's go"