10

Madelyn laying at the bottom of Cristinas bed with Cristina laying there with the burgundy covers over her head Meredith laid up too trying to cheer her up in any way possible "Do you want to Dance it out?" She asked Cristina raising her hand to r...

Madelyn laying at the bottom of Cristinas bed with Cristina laying there with the burgundy covers over her head Meredith laid up too trying to cheer her up in any way possible "Do you want to Dance it out?" She asked Cristina raising her hand to running out of options.

Her answer was mumbled from the cover being over her head "No." 

Madelyn sighed loudly now giving out an option that is always good to do at any time "Do you want to drink tequila" She offered causing Merediths head to pop up excitedly Cristina groaned loudly.

"No." The two Twins made eye contact now really running out of options to say or do to try and cheer her up.

Meredith hummed quietly now giving another option that doesn't include her "Do you want to mock Madelyn endlessly about sleeping with Mark and Me for still loving Derek?" She then offered causing Madelyn to make an offended face throwing a pillow at Meredith who giggled in return Cristina moved the cover off of her head now contemplating on if that's what she wants to do.

Cristina scoffed now putting the covers back over her head again "No."

Madelyn sat up now folding her legs and titling her head at the blob that is Cristina underneath the covers. Meredith rolled her eyes "We're trying to cheer you up."

"Yeah? Well, Stop it. It's annoying. And it's not working" She mumbled harshly she then rolled over still under the covers "I'm deep in the wilderness here"

Meredith turned her head looking at the night stand staring at the sparkle pager Madelyn still sat at the edge of the bed with her feet on top and her head hanging off the bottom as Meredith picked up the pager now holding it up "Do you want the sparkle pager?" She questioned Cristina popped up from under the covers, Madelyns legs folded on top of her as she fell off the bed hardly before standing up blowing her hair out of her face.

"Ow!" She yelled loudly the two on the bed ignored the fact madelyn had fell. Cristina looked at Meredith with a very serious look on her face as Madelyn sat down on the bed again slowly.

"That's not funny." Cristina plainly responded bluntly Madelyn made a face on why she gets the pager.

Meredith hummed nodding "You're sad like actually Sad, You know how i know it's the right thing to do to give you the sparkle pager because you're so sad you're not even asking me for it." Meredith told her explaining why she would give it up She then projected her arm out more for Cristina to grab "I'm giving it to you. Shiny , Shiny pager with lots of Shiny , Shiny surgeries" She handed to Cristina now laying on her back again Madelyn smacked her lips now staring at the ceiling.

"If i were the kind of person who kissed people i would kiss you" She told Meredith now looking at her with soft appreciative and loving eyes. Meredith scrunched her nose up disgustingly from the affection now putting the pillow over her head.