12

the locker room where Madelyn is getting ready

the locker room where Madelyn is getting ready. Alex is standing in front of her giving her a very suggestive look also getting ready. Madelyn grinned at him suspiciously causing him to break into a smile.

"You have dirty in your eyes" Madelyn told him still smirking he sighed shaking his head.

Alex grins "You have dirty in your eyes."

Madelyn smiles putting her hair in a ponytail "I'm not doing dirty with you in here any more. It was a one time lapse in judgment"

"Oh it was a 4 time lapse in judgment"

"Yeah well it's not gonna happen again" Madelyn told him with a annoyed look on her face Alex rolled his eyes playfully.

Alex replied disbelieving "Oh ok"

"I'm serious! We should be professional and having a sex where we work is very unprofessional" Madelyn rambled in her high pitched voice , Her voice always got higher when she lied. he looked her up and down She looks at him like she wants to have sex right there now.

"Stop looking at me" Alex said to Madelyn walking up to her she rolled her eyes She shrugged carelessly.

"I'm not looking at you. I'm rounding"

"I'm rounding too" Alex replied with a grin

Madelyn smiled "Fine"

Alex smiles "Fine."

____________

Madelyn and George are walking down a hallway "How would you say I looked today? Would you say I looked nice?" George asked her curiously she chuckled rolling her eyes.

"Well I say you could use a little more lip gloss but yes you're very pretty" Madelyn told him pinching his cheek playfully He groaned in annoyance.

George smiles "Oh you're mean"

"I'm just kidding. You look fine" Madelyn said to him nonchalantly George stopped her by stepping in front of her she scoffed.

"Seriously, how's my breath?" He asked her George breathes onto her face she chuckled pushing him away.

"George. Would you just talk to her?"

"Who, what... " George stumbled over his words

Madelyn interrupts "Oh!" She squealed Further up ahead she sees Cristina, Meredith, Izzie and Alex standing with Bailey holding her baby boy Will. She walks up to them

Madelyn talked in a baby voice "Good morning Dr. Bailey. Hi, big boy!"

"Are the OR's up and running?" Bailey asked Cristina holding the baby.

"Ah yeah fully functional. Except there's some smoke damage to the corridor" Cristina answered quickly bailey nodded and turned to Meredith and Madelyn