{ c h a p t e r t w e n t y f i v e - t h e n e w p. e . c l a s s m a t e }

Chapter's Theme Song: Bloodstream- Stateless

Chapter Twenty Five

-Cole Anderson-

"So, what has our birthday boy planned out for his upcoming birthday?" Mom squealed while she slid a pancake into my plate. "Can't believe my baby's turning 18 already!" Mom sniffed, wiping her tears in the hem of her shirt.

"Mom, stop," I rushed over to comfort her. "So what? I'm 18, big deal. You know that I'll always be your little boy," I hugged her from behind.

"I just can't believe my little boy's growing up so fast! You're turning 18 in a couple weeks!" she cooed, thankfully regaining her sanity. Moms. They can be dramatic sometimes.

"Oh, stop it, Olivia. You're overreacting again," Dad teased as he drank his coffee.

"Shut up, Bart," Mom stuck her tongue out and threw the hand towel at him.

"Mwom, I want pwancakwes!" Eliot pouted with a stomp. We all laughed at his adorableness.

"Sorry, cutie. A pancake with chocolate chips coming right up!" Mom sent a wink at my little brother.

"That's not fair, Mom! Mine doesn't have chocolate chips!" I pretended to complain to make Eliot grin evilly at me.

Aren't I a great brother.

"You'we gwonna get fat and Kywie won't wove you anymowe!" Eliot pointed his finger at me and Mom and I looked at each other at the same time.

"Speaking of the Smith's," Mom spoke as she placed Eliot's finished pancake.

"Yum!" Eliot began ravishing at the food like a hungry wolf who hasn't been fed for a few days. I grimaced at the sight of him chewing with his mouth open. That's one of my pet peeves. Gross.

"They invited us over tonight to have dinner with them. Now, I expect the best behavior, boys. Please don't chew with your mouth open, pick your nose while we ate, simple table etiquette like that," she glared at my brother darkly. "Clean up and try to look...like a human being for once. I'm tired of living with a bunch of werewolfs. Especially you, Bart. Please shave," Mom put a hand on her hip.

"What, you don't find it sexy? Everyone finds Taylor Lautner hot," Dad argued.

"No, okay. No one could ever compare to Jacob," Mom said in a dreamy voice while Dad just snorted. "Shut up and eat," she commanded Dad with affection. Dad three his hands up as if he surrendering and smiled at my Mom sweetly.

"And Cole," her eyes finally landed on mine. She paused, unknown what to tell me. "Just...You know what to do," she said to me, before she returned cooking the bacon.

What do I have to do?

Where do I even start?

How do I even start?

A good news is that the people have stopped picking on Kylie and just left her alone. I took Mom's advice and spread a rumor about it. She's right. It's my fault that people started meddling with her life ever since Erin and her friends spreaded that rumor about us. I started her, so I think it's fair for me to say that I should be the one to end it as well.

I've tried talking to her but she's as fast as a lightning. It's so hard to get a hold of her! Despite that we don't have any classes at all with each other, she spends all her spare time either in the library or in soccer practice. I barely even see her anymore. My locker is near hers and she's only been to her locker 3 times this week. I guess carrying a five-pounds bag that contains all your books and materials for all 7 periods everyday is better than facing me.