{ c h a p t e r o n e - t h e p r a n k }

Hey guys! This is my first official nonfan-fic novel! I am so excited to write this story! Gahhhh!

Let me give you a few information's:

•You will detect a lot of grammar and spelling errors.
•I am an amateur 12 year old weirdo, writing in her bedroom.
•I ship Barbara Palvin and Fransisco Lachowski so hard! I decided that they will play the main characters. Although Francicsco is already married and has a cute baby boy.
•I will try to update at least twice a week.

Okay, I hope you enjoy! :D

A picture Kylie on the side ^.^

Dedicated to: sxlverstxrlight :)

-Kylie Smith-

I groaned in frustration as Dubstep blasted through the speaker from the window next door. What the actual fuck? It's two in the morning for goodness sake! Haven't this asshole ever heard of sleep?

I rolled over to my right and squeezed my other pillow on the left side of my head, hoping to block the noise that penetrates my ears. But still, I cannot get my peaceful rest.

Having enough, I stood up with anger blazing my eyes. That's it! I've tried to be patient and I've just had enough!

"Turn the music down! Ever heard of the word 'respect'?! I'm trying to freaking sleep here and you're there just rudely blasting your music so loud at dawn! At least plug it in an headphone or turn it off!"

I probably sound insane because it looks like I'm talking to a window, but I'm assuring you that that jerk's inside! He's hiding behind those green curtains! If I'm not tired, I would climb over his window and strangle the life out of him.

As usual, he didn't reply. He continued doing what he's doing and pretended as if I wasn't even there.

"Stop playing the damn music, you disrespectful moron! Did it ever occur to you that some people are trying to get some sleep?! Or are you just plain selfish and stupid?!" I proceeded with my words. If this was cartoon, you would see smoke coming out of my ears.

Then, the curtains were being yanked open and there he stood, shirtless with sweat rolling down his chest, wearing nothing but a pair of sweatpants.

"Take a picture, babe. It'll last longer." he smirked cockily. Dammit! He must've noticed me gawking at him!

I snapped out of my thoughts and glared at him darkly. "No, thanks. Just the sight of you makes my eyes burn and I don't want burn my iPhone. Can you like put a shirt on to look modest?" I rolled my eyes.

"Nope." he grinned, popping the 'p.' "You know how I would do anything to annoy you. You shouldn't have told me that, I was about to put a shirt on, but now, I think I change my mind."

"You're such a jerk, I hope you know that." It wasn't the best comeback I know, but hey, at least I said something!

"Oh, I don't but you just like to call me that."

"Why are you working out at this hour anyways?" I asked curiously. Who in their mind would exercise at two in the morning anyways? Not me.

"I like to be stay in shape, I guess. And I can't sleep. You should try it sometimes, you're looking a bit bloated." he teased.

I scoffed defensively. "Am not!"

"How much do you weight again?"

"I'm not telling you that!" I exclaimed, getting more and more self conscious.