{c h a p t e r t h i r t y e i g h t - t h e e n c o u n t e r m e n t }

Author's Note: Before you read the chapter, I want to make an announcement. I won't write Kylie's POV for awhile. You will see more of Cole's perspective for the next several chapter. Yay! I feel like you guys want to hear more of Cole, am I wrong? Plus, Kylie's emotions from her sudden change will remain a mystery for now and would not be mentioned until later on in the story.

Just a little note there. I hope you guys are enjoying this story so far! I worked really hard on it and if I don't update as much, forgive me for I have school works. I love every single one of you.

(Unproofread)

Chapter Thirty Eight

-Cole Anderson-

I walked down the hallway with a glum face. A lot has happened for the past weeks, but it's still too much for me to take. I don't know why things are falling apart like this. I made one mistake and I'm losing everyone. Karma really is a dick.

1.) I lost my very best friend. I lost my brother. I lost the closest thing I have right now.

2.) I hurt one of the people I didn't mean to hurt in the first place.

3.) Her sudden, appearance change.

4.) Her relationship status.

5.) Her personality change.

The new Kylie is so different from the Kylie I know. The new Kylie wouldn't try out the cheer leading squad and let alone make it; the new Kylie doesn't flirt with every guy she sees especially when she's in a "relationship"; the new Kylie would not stop caring about her grades; the new Kylie would not care about popularity; the new Kylie would not, no matter how much she may hate one person, would not pick on them and humiliate them, because she has been getting in some quite of trouble with her new group of retinues "bully" Erin and her friends.

The new Kylie wouldn't seek for revenge.

The new Kylie does not dress up like a hooker. Actually, the old Kylie hates anything that's either a skirt or a dress.

But the new Kylie LOVES wearing short skirts and dress to show everyone the shape of her butt.

She was the last person I expected to change into like one of the gullible girls I've slept with in the past.

I thought she was better than this.

You broke her, Cole.

I can't believe that I actually lead her on to something. I really thought it was all fun and games... That no hard feelings would be attached between us.

It never crossed my mind that someone was to bound to get hurt at the end.

I recall talking to my Mom about this. She never asked me why or bombed me with questions. She never looked upset at all, just a little shocked that I would do something like this.

Me either.

The thing is, I didn't see this coming. I didn't see any if this coming.

Karma really is a bitch. It made me watch my whole world fall apart while all I could do is to stand there and blink.

As for Erin, we haven't had the a chance to talk to each other yet after the heated make out session. We simply just avoided each other, and pretend like nothing happened.

Now, I myself, don't even know what I want anymore. I mean, isn't this the whole purpose of the plan? To date Kylie to make Erin jealous until she comes back crawling to me, begging to take her back?