{ c h a p t e r t e n - t h e p r i n c i p a l ' s r e q u e s t }

Chapter Ten

Dedicated to alovanoah :) 

-Kylie Smith-

"That guy has some major issues. Days ago, he was making you cry, now he's proposing for you to be his girlfriend ? Could somebody please tell me what I just missed because I do t know how that happened," Brooke threw her hands up in the air.

"Yeah." I agreed with her. "Something's up, Brooke. It's either this is some of his twisted pranks or he really just has a funny way of showing people his feelings. And no, I did not cry!" I denied. I was in the verge of crying, but no, I will not cry. I'm Kylie, I never cry. Pssht.

"Or he has mood problems." Brooke added, biting on her pizza.

"Or that." I nodded and pushed an apple in to my mouth.

"Still not answering him huh?" she asked.

A few days ago when my sworn mortal enemy---okay frenemy---asked me to be his girlfriend, things had been a little awkward for us.

Okay, fine. It was reallyreallyawkward.

You see, I've been sleeping in the guest room for a week now in hopes of avoiding Cole, and also so he won't have to scare me when he sneaks in in the middle of the night. Unfortunately, our rooms had to be right across each other and the only thing that's seperating us are the windows in our room.

"I really think you should give him a chance, Ky." Brooke munched. "Maybe the reason why he's been teasing you and taunting you all these years is because he really do likesyou and he just doesn't want to show you.

Her eyes widened in a realization. "And then he dated Erin to make you jealous! You hate Erin! Maybe that's the reason why they were together in the first place! He dated her in the first place to make you jealous! Oh my gosh! Why didn't I see this coming?!"

"But-" I narrowed my eyebrows. "Nobody knows about my relationship with Erin remember, except for you. I don't know if he knew about it before they even started going out though." I suggested, not wanting to believe her possible theory. "Cole is Cole. He probably just wanna get in my pants and make me a laughing stock."

"This is perfect! You can use Cole to get your revenge on Erin! That girl is an idiot. She breaks up with him for no apparent reason and she gets jealous. That makes no logical sense." she commented.

"No," I shook my head in disagreement. "She will get a taste of her own medicine, just not in that way. I told you I'm not gonna involve anyone in this so no, I will not use anyone to get my revenge on her. I will find a way." 

"Hello, girls." a pretty, coffee-colored girl chirped, standing before us. "Next week is the cheerleading try outs for the year 2014-2015. Juniors and seniors only. Try outs are in the football field after school. You will get a letter from your mail next week telling you if you make it or not. If you're interested, we'd be happy to have you both. Here." she handed us both a flyer. "I hope to see you girls' pretty faces there later." she beamed and retreated. More like hopped like a rabbit. 

VIKING HIGH CHEERLEADING TRY OUTS!!!!

Wanna support the school's sports teams? Well, here's your chance to be a cheerleader and show your school spirit! (No boys allowed BTW.)

Where: at the football fields.

When: 3:00 pm sharp on December 15, 2014. 

Juniors and seniors GIRLS only please,  because who would want to see boys in skirts? :D HOPE TO SEE YOUR GORG FACE IN THERE!