BONUS

UNEDITED

Heyyyy alllll!!!
Surprise bonus chapter!!!
Its super short but super cute!! Enjoyyyy!!!
Please vote, comment, share and give a follow!!!
Go read the second book in the series 'Alpha Rio Queen of Fire' to see what happens with Catriona/Rio and Killian!!!

"Dada!" Catriona shouts as she runs to my mate. Her black curls bouncing as she runs.
Her eyes big, and so full of life and excitement, I cant help but picture and imagine what her future holds for her.

"Come here my sweet little pudding cup!" Knox laughs as he picks her up, spinning with her in his arms which causes her to giggle.

"Momma, why were you yelling at Dada last night?" Kevan (kay-vin) asks while coloring in his coloring book, for only being five years old, he manages to color in the lines very well. Oj the other hand, Catriona doesnt seem to have the patience to color. Let alone color in the lines. Instead, she wanders off and stabs bugs outside with sticks.

"What do you mean my little muffin?" I ask him, praying to the moon goddess he didnt hear his father and I do the deed last night.

"You kept screaming his name, and I heard banging sounds. What did he Fl wrong? Did he eat your fudge again?" He asks, his innocent eyes looking up at me for an answer.

"Y-yes! That exactly what he did. I was very upset as you could hear." I pause, "why dont you finish coloring that page then you can go and play with your trucks." I tell him, hoping to get him off of the subject.

Kevan smiles and goes back to coloring, while I hear subtle laughter behind me.

I turn around to see Killian, "dont lie to the boy now Rose. Its not very nice."

I roll my eyes in a playful yet annoyed manner, "what do you want Killian, besides you trying to get me to tell my five year old about the birds and the bees?"

He smiles and looks ahead at Knox and Catriona. Well, not Knox.
"I just... I love her, and it feels wrong to love her the way I do. Dont get me wrong, I dont have inappropriate thoughts, but I just... I cant help but think about what our future holds. Im immortal, she's not. Shes five years old, I'm over four hundred and twenty years old..." He sighs, running his hands over his face in frustration.
"Does the moon goddess hate me? Is that way shes making me wait so long to be with the other person I'm supposed to be with? Is that way my mate isnt immortal and I am, I'll have to live without her one day then forever after that?"

I just stare at Catriona, then down at Kevan who was already running to his bin of toys to grab his favorite trucks.
"To be honest, I dont know. I know the moon goddess doesnt hate you, but I dont know why she does the things she does. She has a plan, and they always work out. You just have to have faith Killian."

He just nods, a big smile appearing on his face as Catriona runs over to him and wraps her arms around him. "Killian! Ive missed you! Did you want to play with me? Daddy put up a trampoline, we can bounce super duper high!"

He looks at me, almost as if to check that it was okay with me. I nod yes, in which he smiles and accepts her offer to bounce on the trampoline.

A few minutes pass, Knox and I stand besides one another, leaning agsint the window. "He will be good for her," Knox starts, "in time."

I agree with him, resting my head against his arms as we both watch our daughter and her mate laugh and be carefree.

The smile I had soon fades, "Shes going to be so upset when he leaves tomorrow. He wont be back until she's of age."

Knox shakes his head yes, "but that day will be here before we know it."