Chapter 23

UNEDITED

THIS CHAPTER IS MATURE AND MAY BE TRIGGERING!!!! (Contains sexual content and discussion of "coming out" in a sense and struggling with it)

Please enjoy this chapter!!

Vote, comment, share, and give me a follow if you want to see more!!

Thanks!! 🤗

ROSETTE'S POV

Turning over to Lenny, I offered her a small smile and a shrug of my shoulders, "we will be back?"

"Mmhmmm, have fun you two. But please keep it down." She begged, tightening her blonde ponytail.

Knox picked me up in his arms, my legs wrapping around his torso. "Are you okay?" I asked him as he lead us to our new room.

"I am now." He said lowly, nuzzling into my neck with his mouth placing warm kisses on my mark that he gave me.
Mine was unlike any mark I have seen. It was a crescent moon with a tear shaped drop from the first point of the moon. It is simply beautiful in every way.

Shutting and locking the door behind us, Knox threw me on the bed, "it's time to go through with my promised punishment kitten." He growled, grabbing a leather belt from his closet.

Gulping hard, I felt my heart beat quicken.

"On the bed. Ass up, face down." Alpha Knox commanded, his voice stern and sexy.

I did as he said, climbing into the bed, awaiting my next command.

"Bottoms And panties on the floor. Now."

Following his next order, I slid off my panties and bottoms, hearing them land on the floor with a soft thud.

"Relax kitten, it will hurt a lot more if you're tense about it." He chuckled, one of his large hands gripping tightly onto my ass. His thumb traced small circles on my left cheek, anticipation rising in the pit of my stomach.

"I want you to thank me after each one, okay baby?" He said softly, pushing the fabric of my shirt up until it was over my head. He took my shirt off but left me in my bra, then grabbed my hips, forcing my ass up and closer to the edge of the bed.

"Yes Alpha Knox." I breathed out as he suddenly dipped a finger inside of me.

"Good girl." He grunted lowly.

I was about to moan as his finger plunged deep inside me, only to be taken out and the belt crashing down against my ass, causing me to scream out. "Fuck!" I whimpered, "T-thank you Alpha Knox."

"Just like that kitten, thank you. Nineteen more times and you'll be done princess." Alpha Knox stated, with a smirk I'm sure.

I could feel his eyes on my ass as he continued the punishment.

After nineteen more spankings, twenty in total, Alpha Knox rubbed lotion on my burning hot ass that he said was going to be bruised for the next couple of days.

"Does that feel better kitten?" He asked.

"Mmhmm." I murmured, biting my lip to calm myself from the stinging pain on my skin from the leather belt.

"And how does this feel?" He spoke again, but this time his pointer finger was inside my soaking wet flower as his middle finger traced small circles against my clit.

"G-good Alpha Knox! Really good!" I cried out, grabbing the sheets tightly with both of my hands.

"Tell me what you want me to do kitten." Alpha Knox said to me calmly, his fingers sending me into a ravenous state of mind.