Chapter 29

UNEDITED

Helloooo!!!!!

How the heck does this book have so many reads?!?!? I am SHOOOOOK!!!!!

Thank you all for the support!!!! It means soooo much to me!!! Y'all have no idea!!

I know this book isn't perfect, but it means a lot that you guys have been enjoying it!!

Now... this chapter is... heavy... it's dark, and contains mature content such as cursing and rape. If you don't wan to read it, that is perfectly fine by me.

Just remember that you are enough, and you are perfect the way you are!! You are loved by so many!!

Please leave comments, vote, and share!!!

Enjoy!!!!

My eyes began to slowly flutter open as my head pounded. It felt as if I was hit in the head by a frying pan like in the movies.
Taking in my gloomy surroundings, I tried to stand but was held down by chains that burned my skin.

"It's acidic. I'd stop if I were you." A low voice boomed.

My eyes shot over to the voice and saw the man that I had seen with Conner and Courtesy, the only thing is, only the man and Conner are in sight.
Where did that bitch go?

"She's taking a piss, then we will get started." Conner smirked, "this," he waved over to the man who's name is unknown, "is Malicious. You could call him... a family friend."

I knew it. This is the man who killed Knox's sister.
"Get started with what?" I scoffed, tugging on the chains that held my hands and legs strapped down to the dirty bed I was lying on.

Just as Malicious opened his mouth to speak, Courtesy opened a small door and stepped out of the bathroom that seemed smaller than a closet. "We're getting what we want bitch."

I was complexed at what they wanted, and they could tell. Courtesy sighed, "your fucking demon babies. We want them dead."

Conner chuckled as he checked through the window. I could hear wolves fighting. The smell of blood heavy in the air.

And as if it couldn't get any worse, I felt a contraction surge through my body as my hands held firmly onto the paper thin mattress.

"Good girl." Malicious whispered, rubbing my cheek with the back of his hand, placing a kiss on my forehead.

"Only my mate can do that! Get off of me!" I cried out, feeling pure disgust as his lips were against my skin.

"And who is your mate?" Courtesy spat, "it sure as hell isn't Knox! He just wanted a good fuck or two, but got stuck in the middle of a mess with your daddy and paid it off by buying you off of him!"

Conner modded his head as if agreeing to everything they're saying.
Artistin growled, they're just making it it. Her eyes wouldn't meet with yours, and she was cracking her fingers. She's lying Rosette, I know it.

Inhaling slowly, I breathed through another contraction. They're getting closer.

"It's almost time." Malicious grinned, grabbing hold of a knife and rusted scissors.

"What the fuck are those for?" I screeched out, my hands and feet burning from the burning hot chains against my skin.
Tears began to spill from my eyes as the pain grew unbearable, not only from the chains, but from the contractions that only became stronger with each passing minute.