Chapter 34

UNEDITED

Hey all!!
Sorry for taking so long to update.
I've been struggling with my anxiety and depression lately, and wanted to take some time to focus on getting back into the groove of things.

Life has been hectic, I'm sure it is for everyone. With everything that is going on, just remember that if you are going through something, YOU. ARE. LOVED.
YOU. ARE. ENOUGH.     YOU. ARE. PERFECT.
Never forget that!!

⚠️ THIS CHAPTER MAY BE TEIGGERING TO SOME!!! It contains rape and negative thoughts and emotions!!!!⚠️

I had a hard time writing this scene because I didn't want it to be too heavy, but in order for the book to make sense in some parts, this scene had to be in it.
IT MAY NOT BE REALISTIC, but that is to prevent too many people from going into panic.

Anywho...

Please vote, comment, share and give a follow!!

Have a safe day/night!!

Enjoy!!

A few days had passed since I had killed my 'father.'
I've been having down time with the babies as Knox arranged the ceremony for my crowning. His parents are coming home, they've been away and it's crazy to think Knox and I have had a relationship under their nose almost. They know of him having a mate, and have gotten word about Kevan and Catriona, but that's it. They're older, so they don't really use touch screen phones like we do, so sending photos is hard.

"Why isn't he eating?" My mom huffed a sigh while trying to get Kevan to drink his bottle.

I smirked down at the cute sight of my sweet handsome son turning his head away from the bottle as my mom tried to bring it close to his mouth. "I just fed him mom."

She rolled her eyes, "he's too thin, he needs to put some meat on if he wants to be a strong alpha." She insisted. "Like watch." She said, switching which baby she was holding, laying Kevan on the soft blanket in the floor as she then scooped up Catriona in her arms. She then placed the bottle in my daughters mouth and smiled as she proved her point, "she's going to be a leader. You can tell by her appetite."

"Sure momma." I chuckled to myself as I ran my fingers through Kevans hair, his mouth forming a sweet smile as he placed his fist in his mouth.

"So," I sighed, "how are you holding up... after everything?"

Placing a flower headband on Catriona, my mother shook her head, "as good as I can be." She pushed, "I'm hurting. Not for myself, but for all of us. He wasn't the man he should have been. He was a good father, for the most part. But never a good mate. I'm just happy I no longer have to feel the weight of being submissive to him anymore. I used to be a warrior." She smiled.

A warrior wolf. Strong and intelligent. Only the best pack members become warriors. They protect and fight for the pack. A risky and dangerous job. And my mom was one...
"You never told me this."

"Your father never let me. To him, I had to be the perfect house wife. I had to pleasure him, but I got nothing. I had to cook and clean, while he went to strip clubs with a few of the other men in the pack." She let out a huff, "it's all in the past now. It's time to move forward."

I nodded my head in agreement, "I couldn't agree with you more. We need to enjoy life again."

My mother's face began to beam with joy, "maybe I can find my mate! My true mate honey! Wouldn't that be wonderful?"