Chapter 15

UNEDITED

TRIGGER WARNING!!! This chapter contains CUTTING!!!!!
If you or a loved one is struggling with depression or other mental illnesses such as anxiety, know you are not alone. Cutting is not the answer. It is a temporary fix, and it hurts more people than you realize.
You. Are. Loved.
You. Are. Beautiful.
You. Are. Enough.

Please enjoy this chapter, it's a little short but due to my own mental health, I had to take a short break to get myself back on my feet. I hope you all understand.

Anywho, please enjoy this little chapter, comment, share and vote!!

After Knox and I spent an hour cuddling in the cozy cabin, we decided it was time to go back to my dads pack house and face everyone cooing at my mate and I. As expected, but nevertheless, stressful and embarrassing to some.

Once we got inside the pack house, we were greeted by my mom. She told us that my brother Anderson and dad are having an over the phone meeting with Bentley in regards to how things are going where he is.
Knox and I felt it would be fun to play a few card games in the game room of the pack house.
There isn't much to the game room. The lights are low and give off a warm and welcoming vibe. There's a couch and tv, along with a few bean bag chairs. A ping pong table (a game I suck at), and a air hockey table.
For me, the exciting part of the game room was the fridge that was always stocked to the brim with food. It's like magic, it never runs out.

Knox and I easily spent half an hour playing go fish, war and poker.
Well... more like "poker" seeing as I cheated most of the time.
"Baby, if you keep playing like that, you'll get it." Knox threatened in a teasingly manner.

My wolf, Artistin began panting with excitement, her tail wagging uncontrollably.
"Oh really?" I challenged him, my arms crossing over my chest. "What if I give it to you?"

He looked confused for a moment, his eyes looking down as if thinking what I could have meant. "Kitten, I wouldn't go up against me. You know you like it when I'm in charge."

He was right. And he knew it.

Almost forgetting how to breathe, I inhale slowly as my eyes linger down to the cards in my hands, fanned out in front of me.

I wasn't sure what to say, but words weren't needed.
Knox placed his hand under my chin, tilting my head up to face his as he leaned in. His lips teased mine as they barley brushed against my own. "Your dad is coming, you better dry yourself up kitten."

My eyes went wide, realizing what he meant.
I scurried off to the bathroom attached to the game room, with a few seconds to spare.
Too preoccupied with wanting to collect myself and keep my hormones hidden, I had a hard time focusing in on their conversation.

Only able to hear a few selected words from my dad, I struggled to put two and two together.

Your pack and witch hybrid.

So... Knoxs pack...The Blood Moon Pack.... And a witch hybrid?

A witch being a hybrid with what exactly is the question... vampires exist, werewolves obviously exist...demons exist...

No less than three minutes passed and I slowly opened the door. Peeking my head out to see if the quiet room was filled with only my mate, I felt my rising smile fade when I saw the empty room.

Artistin grew worrisome and sad, and I couldn't help but feel the same.

No matter how many times I told myself that he probably went with my dad to discuss a few things, there was something inside me telling me it was more.