Chapter 35

UNEDITED

Hi all!!
The last chapter is here!!!

I will be posting one more "chapter" but it will be strictly on Eli and Cayson and how they work out, if at all... hehe.

This chapter contains sexual content!!

Please leave comments and feedback!! Don't forget to share, and give a follow!!

Thank you all so much for the support with this book, my second book will begin to be publish here soon!! I'm moving currently so I have been packing, it's been hard getting in the mood to write with packing, and my depression and anxiety being heavyweights lol.
I'm sorry it took so long to publish this chapter you guys.

It does have parts I don't like and will eventually change, but for the most part, this is the final chapter lol!!

Thanks again!!

Enjoy!! 🤗

The fear had gotten to me when it came to meeting Knox's parents. The fear of coming across as a bad mate or not good enough messed with me a bit. And we can't forget about the stress from the attack... and the after math...
They simply adored Kevan and Catriona, that made me truly happy. But I could tell Knox was tense due to their sudden departure due to another pack close by being attacked. They're on a council of safety for surrounding territories. They investigate attacks that are for unknown causes.
Which cut dinner short... but I guess I can't be too upset, they seemed to like me and welcomed me with open arms.

Days have passed, and it's the day of the ceremony where I become the official Luna of the pack.
Nerves have been filling every square inch of me, as Artistin rolls her eyes.

"This is going to be easy. Then after the ceremony, we can pounce on our mate!"

I couldn't help myself from smirking at the thought of jumping I to Knox's strong muscular arms and kissing his exposed chest and neck. The thought of his hands roaming my bare naked body, my breathing become short and fast... goddess... I'm becoming a puddle.

"Something smells good..." Knox half smirked at me, biting his lip as he shut the door behind him.
He had on black slacks, black glossy shoes, and an open black button up that exposed his smooth tanned chest that was muscular and delicious to look at.
He had a small chain hanging out from his pants, and I felt myself become even more wet at the thought of him using chains to tie me to the bed so he could have his way with me.

Standing still in my spot, I feel goosebumps rise to my hot flesh as Knox glides his fingers upon my exposed arm.
Wearing a thin silky nightgown, a soft pearl white color, it was a little see through. I knew he could see the black leave panties I had on underneath.

Walking around me, I felt turned on by his predator-like stare. He was watching me closely like a was his prey.
And I loved it.

Growling deep in his throat, I felt his hands grip my waist roughly, forcing my ass to be against his hardness. I let out a small gasp as I felt his hard dick against my back.
Our height difference would make most uncomfortable, but fuck no... it just helps him be more dominant over my little stature.

"What do you want kitten?" Knox teased, placing a few of his fingers inside my panties, brushing against my heat.

I let out a shaky yet frustrated groan as I craved his fingers to be inside me, curling at my g-spot.
"I-I want y-you..." I breathed out, fisting his shirt from behind.