Chapter 12

UNEDITED

Hey all!!!
How do you guys like the book so far?

I can't believe how many reads this book has... I didn't expect it to get over 50!!!

Thank you all SO much for reading!!!
Please continue to vote, share and comment!!!! It means more to me than you'll ever know!!

I hope you enjoy this chapter!!

Walking downstairs, my phone vibrated once more.
It was Eli.
All he said, which confused me, was "Alpha Knox said to grab the duffle bag in your room."

Raising my eyebrows with shock, I stood frozen on the second step on the top of the staircase.

He... he wants the duffle bag?

But why?

He said tomorrow at eight. It's a day too early.

Or is there something else in the bag that he needs?

Oh moon goddess, give me strength.

Artistin began prancing in circles, growing with anticipation just like myself.
Entering my room, I locate the duffle bag and hold firmly onto the leather handle with both hands, the bag practically connected to my body.

Shaking with nerves, not only because of Knox's sudden need for the duffle bag, but for the large amount of people attending the party, I shake out the nerves before heading downstairs.

Heading towards the loud music, and the amazing smell of a bonfire, I head out back.

Opening the glass door my eyes scanned the wide open landscape to see over a thousand wolves.

My dad shouted after seeing my presence, "ladies and gentlemen, wolves of our neighboring pack, may I welcome to you, my daughter, Rosette Marie Lenson!"

A thunder of clapping and cheering echoed throughout the backyard and forest at the edge of the openness.
Letting a warm smile appear on my face, I felt a flush rise to my cheeks.

My eyes started passing through the crowds of people, looking for a dark pair of orbs. I could smell Knox's scent, and it was driving me absolutely insane.

I clenched my legs together, feeling a small puddle drip from my heat.
Oh goddess... you're making things very hard for me.

My dad pulled me into a warm hug.

"My turn honey, I gave birth to her."

I turn toward my mother and see her tearing up. Giving one another a warm hug, my mother whispered through her tears, "I can't believe my little girl is all grown up."

"Oh mom, I'll always be your baby, always." I reassure her, placing a small peck on her cheek in hopes to comfort her.

"Alright my little rose bud, an hour until you're eighteen." My dad began. I witnessed as he tried to keep it together, not let any emotions show that would make him appear weak, "I'm sure you want to enjoy your birthday so go and have fun. But be safe."

I smile, "always dad."
Turning on my heel, I hoped to turn and see Knox behind me, sadly I didn't.
A gust of wind trailed his scent to me and it's even stronger now.

I need him.

My hands secure tightly around the duffle bags handle once more, and I started following Knox's alluring scent.

Only to get stopped by Eli.
"Biiiitch, that outfit looks good on you! I really do know fashion huh..." he praises himself, taking a sip of wine from a red solo cup.