Chapter 25

UNEDITED

Heyyyyy!!!!

OMGGGGG OVER 85k READS!!!!!!
AHHHHHHH!!!!!!! Okay but like HOW?!?

I didn't think my book was good tbh, I'm really hard on myself with my writing so to see all the comments and follows and reads.... it means so much to see the positive feedback that I've been receiving!!
Thank you everyone!!!

This chapter is a little short but not too bad, I hope you enjoy!!!

Please vote, comment, share and give me a follow!!

Enjoy!!

Managing to get myself off the floor, I take a seat on the small duvet by the window. I stared out the crystal clear glass at the cute houses and forest that seemed to go on for a million miles.

"Are you okay Rose-bud?" My moms voice whispered as if she was trying to prevent herself from startling me.

I looked over at her as she played nervously with her fingers. I knew I got that from her.
I stuttered to get the words out, "w-where's K-Knox?" Who would have known that saying two words could be so hard?

"He should be close by, I'll grab him honey!" My mom said before rushing to the door.

I swung my legs onto the duvet and wrapped my hands underneath my legs, breathing heavily as the silence filled the room.
A pin dropping would echo in the loud silence I had become surrounded in.

As I began to relive my horrific day dream...day nightmare... whatever it's called, I felt Knox's large warm hands scoop me into his calming embrace. His sweet yet divine scent immediately sending positive and calming waves throughout the system of my body.
As Knox spoke to my mom, mentally I was in another place, as if in a trance. I heard their voices, but couldn't make out the words. Almost like they were speaking in a foreign tongue.

I shut my eyes as I felt the movements of Knox gliding down the hall, the breeze of his quick pace sending chills down my spine and to my toes.
Placing me on the bed, he grabbed a fuzzy blanket and wrapped me in it, making me look like a child. He then sat besides me before picking me up and placing me in his lap. Rubbing his thumb over my cheek, the rest of his hand behind my ear and in my hair, he placed a soft kiss upon my forehead. "Talk to me Rosette, what happened? Was it me?" He asked, worry evident in his shaky voice.

"No! No, it wasn't you." I shook my head, my eyebrows furrowed as confusion filled my brain, wondering how on earth he could have thought he did something wrong.

"What happened then? Your mom, she said she heard you fall, and that you looked as if you saw a ghost. We need to get you checked out by doc." Knox said in a stern yet caring voice. His hands wrapped around mine as he squeezed them gently as if in attempt to reassure me that everything will be okay.

"That-that's not necessary Knox, I fell on my Knees, more like into my butt. Not forwards. I feel fine. Just on edge is all." I told him honestly, rubbing small circles on his hands with my thumbs.

A few minutes passed and I finally gained the courage to tell Knox about what I saw, though I was sure it was nothing, I felt as if it should still be addressed.
"Knox."

"Yes my love?" He answered back softly, placing a lingering kiss on one of my hands.

"I had a-a vision? I'm not sure what to call it." I confessed, unsure of how to begin the topic.