Chapter 14

UNEDITED

Hey all!!!

Let me know your thoughts and opinions!! I would appreciate it SO much!!!!!

Don't forget to vote and comment, it would mean the world to me!!

And holy hell!!!!! 1k views!!!!!!!!! How?!? I-I can't even comprehend!!!!
Thank you all SO much!!!!!!!!!!! 😱🤗

Anywho, enjoy!!

(This chapter my trigger some, it has mentions of EATING DISORDERS as well as CUTTING and BULLYING)

I awoke to Knox placing small lingering kisses up my arm, trailing to my neck. "Good morning darling." He said in his low morning voice.
Oh goddess, the rasp in his voice... can he take me again? Please.

"Good morning Alpha." I whispered in his ear, nibbling softly on his ear lobe.

He groaned softly, his body hovering over mine. "Please tell me you aren't sore from last night."

I let out a choppy breath as he lowered his hardness against my thigh.
Feeling his throbbing cock against my inner thigh caused me to let out a shallow moan. "I'm not sore, but..." I paused, "I want to be."

Alpha Knox smirked, his eyes glowing a bright shade of gold. The lust overflowing from his body as he cupped my breasts through the thin silk of my pajama top.

"You're such a little slut for me, aren't you kitten." Alpha Knox growled as his fingers tugged at my nipples through my shirt.

Raising my hips, I begged for him.
"Alpha Knox, I-I need you to pound into me. P-please."

He chuckled lowly, licking the mark he gave me last night. "Such a beautiful mark baby."

"C-can I give you one?" I asked.
It wasn't unheard of for female wolves to give their mate a mark, but it's more uncommon. Males want to mark the females to show dominance, to show that no one but them can have them. To mark them as theirs.
I guess most female wolves give in to letting their mate go unmarked.

"Sure Kitten." He smirked, leaning into me.

"No." I stoped. "I want on top."

He raised an eyebrow, "as you wish my love."

Having him sit directly in the middle of the bed, I climbed onto his lap and began kissing up his chest. Teasingly, I began making figure eights with my hips as my kisses trailed up his neck.
I stop a moment, to remove myself from my shorts and panties, as Knox took off his grey sweatpants.

I looked down at him as I climbed on top of him once more, my hair falling to the side. I breathed out as I lowered myself onto his fully erect cock, my eyes rolling back as Knox let out a shaky moan.
I took this opportunity to quickly tie his hands back to the bed frame, causing his body to fall back, laying down on the bed.

Adjusting myself on top of him, I began to bounce, placing my tongue over the spot where I will mark him.
"Now I'm the alpha." I said loud enough for him to hear as I sunk my canines into his newly marked skin.

"Oh fuck kitten." Knox breathed out, "that's the fastest I've cum before baby. Not even half the time of last night. You feel so good."

I hadn't even noticed he had cum until I glanced down, seeing his cum drip out of me as I rose off of his soaking wet cock.

"Poo." I muttered.

"What's wrong baby?" He asked, concern and worry filling him.

"I-I didn't get to.. ya know, release."