Chapter 19

UNEDITED

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS THEMES THAT MAY BE TRIGGERING!!! (Such as death, bullying, and torturous language)

Hi!! Sorry I didn't update when I promised I would, I've been sick with pneumonia, which started as bronchitis... writing a book with that... is hard as heck.

I hope you all can forgive me!!

Anywho, this chapter is finally done!! I didn't care for it when I started it but I like how it ended.
Hopefully you do to!!

Tell me what you guys think of this book!!

~
(Typos will be fixed after the book is done)

(Due to writing two books at the same time, I made a few errors... the main character in this book is named ROSETTE. Sorry for the mishaps!! )
~

Btw

I have big plans for this book, I was thinking about making it a series.... 🤔
Guess we will find out!! And by we, I mean you lol!!

Please leave comments, vote, share and give me a follow for more!!!

Thank you all bunches!!!

Enjoyyyyyy!!!

"O-one? One pup? I lost just one? What?" Easily, I spiraled into a state of confusion, and pure shock.

I began hyperventilating on the hospital bed, Knox immediately began taking action and stroked his finger tips against my arm that was exposed due to the short sleeves of the given hospital attire.

"The tests we took, and from what we see on the screen here," Doc began, waving one of his hands in the direction of the screen, "There are a total of three pups, one, of baby 'A' is perfectly fine. Baby 'B' I believe is just stunted slightly, a bit on the smaller side. Then baby 'C' we can see here, stopped developing. Possible due to the loss of blood you experienced."

Staying silent, I felt myself fade out of sanity and the state of calmness that I was in desperate need of.

I killed my baby...

I.... I killed.... my baby....

It was my fault.

Now.... I'm a killer..... a killer to my own child...

I did this....

I KILLED MY BABY......

Curling into a tight ball, I grabbed onto my stomach. "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you! I'm so so sorry!" I screamed. Crying louder than a banshee. "I killed my baby!" I yelled, my body growing hot with flames.

I felt a sharp pain in my side, not realizing until I began to grow dizzy, that they had given me a tranquilizer.

"Knox..." I whispered, holding his hand and pressing it onto my stomach, "I-I killed o-our baby...I did... I did that..."

His face showed nothing but sadness, and I knew it was because I was the one who murdered his own baby.
"No, no baby. You didn't, you wouldn't do that. I know you, and you did nothing wrong my beautiful mate, my love. I promise you."

With his free hand, he carasses my cheek, wiping the tears from my cheek. I nestled into the warmth of his hand, the tranquilizer causing a numbness to spread throughout my body. My brain clouding into a large fog.