Chapter 11

UNEDITED

Welcome back to another chapter, I hope you're enjoying the story so far!!

Please leave comments and vote, it helps me more than you know!!
It's also a good confidence booster lol!!

Luv y'all and enjoy!!! :)

I grabbed hold of Knox's shirt, firmly fisting it as his lips explored my neck. His warm lips trailing my jawline, down my neck and into the valley of my breasts, goddess did he know how to turn me on.

Wanting to feel some sort of dominance, due to the alpha gene, as well as Artistin being a horn ball, I use all my strength to push Knox off me and to climb into his lap.
He bit his lip, wetting it slightly with his tongue.
I pressed my lips against his ear and whispered in my most seductive voice.

Not that I've practiced or anything....

"I want to have some play time Alpha Knox, then tomorrow, I'm all yours."
As those exact words left my mouth, I began grinding ever so slightly on his lap. Instinctively, he placed his hands on my hips to move my hips even harder, but I grabbed his hands in mine.

Wanting to please myself as well as Artistin, who I'm thinking is a slight hoe right about now, I make one of Knox's hands slide up my shirt to grip one of my breasts. I placed his other hand up to my mouth as I began to suck on his middle finger.
Enjoying every second of this, I let out a moan while swirling my tongue on his finger.

I watched Alpha Knox grow frustrated and hot beneath me, "I want to pound into you so fucking bad Kitten." He grunted.

I wet my lips with my tongue as slow as possible, making sure that Knox's eyes were on my mouth as I took his finger out for just a moment to say, "what else would you do to me Alpha Knox? Cum inside your pussy? Seeing as you own it of course." I smirked, gliding my tongue from the base of his finger, all the way to the top.

He shoved his finger further down my throat, causing me to choke, his other hand squeezing my nipple. He smirked, "first, I'd make that pretty little mouth of yours get to work. You have to earn pleasure. Then, if you do a good enough job, I'll reward you."

Just the sound of that makes me wet. "H-how would you reward me Alpha Knox?" I whispered as I began grinding onto his hard on.

"Well," he started, his head falling back as he bit his lip to stay quiet. His Adam's apple looks so sexy...
Before he could speak, I pressed my tongue against his neck, before gliding it across his hot flesh until I reached his Adam's apple. I sucked it slightly before my eyes met his.

He cleared his throat, "Damn kitten." He sighed with enjoyment, "you're going to have to wait to see what kind of reward I mean. You've got a scheduled punishment, that's all that I'm concerned with."

Ending my fun too soon, Knox picked me up and placed me back onto the bed. He adjusted himself and his clothes before heading out of my room.
He said Cayson mind linked him. Apparently Alpha Lenson, my dad, wants to have a chat with him in regards to my birthday.

I wonder why?

Spending the rest of the day by myself, unable to find Knox or Eli, let alone anyone... I stayed in my room. Thank goddess for my mini fridge, stocked up with junk food and Dr. Pepper, I never have to leave my room.

As I was laying in my bed, covered in cookie crumbs, I jolted out of my covers as my door swung open and a screaming Eli ran in.
"Bitch, we gotta go!"

"What?" I almost screamed, concern filling every inch of my body. "Is Knox okay?"

Eli froze for a moment, a grinch like smile appearing on his face, "you L. O. V. E. Him don't you?"