Chapter 21

UNEDITED

Hi again!!!

I hope you enjoyed the last chapter!!

Are you enjoying the story so far?

I will be putting up another chapter on 01/28/20!!

Recently, I had a thought about putting a chapter up in Knox's POV, would you all like that? And would you guys prefer it be from when they met at his birthday party, when he came to town for her birthday, or present?
Lemme know!!

Anywho, enjoy this chapter!!!!

Don't forget to vote, comment and share!! And thanks for all the follows!!! I wanted to message everyone personally to say thanks but I'd need a lot more free time to do that lol!!

"Naked? In front of everybody?" I questioned, feeling my hot and sweaty body only become more tacky with anxiety.

"Yeah," Knox began, wetting his lips with his tongue. If I wasn't nervous, I'd probably try to jump his bones. "We have a path lit by candles that you will follow through the forest. Being the Alpha and your mate, I walk alongside you. If it were another entering and they had a mate, the mate would join along." He paused to take a breath, his dark eyes focused on his thoughts, quite cute really.
"The path leads to a cave with a pond at the bottom, there's steps that lead down. While it's dark and spooky, it's lit with candles. Some say it's beautiful, or romantic." He paused, holding my hand in his.

Before he was about to speak up, I had to get my question out. I couldn't wait... "where will they see me naked? Will I be like that the whole time?"

He chuckled, "no, not the whole time. You'll be dressed in a white gown, and walk the path barefoot. When you reach the cave, you go down the steps to the bottom where the pond is at. When the moon reaches over the cave, the water glows, at least the bottom of the pond does. It has rocks on the ground of the pond that glow from the light. The water was waist high on me so it will rest at your breasts." He got side tracked as his eyes dipped down to my bare chest.

Clearing his throat, he smiled, "you'll undress before entering the pond as it's glowing from the moons light, you'll know it's time when the water is glistening a light shade of blue and appears clear. As the alpha, I will say speak the ceremony, and you will say your 'I do's' for entering the pack as a Luna and a pack member. Then we will exit the other side of the cave where the rest of the pack will be, that's when you will light the candle and my mother will place the crown upon your head seeing as she was past Luna."

Sitting there, I took a moment to process all of the information. Which was a lot.
"May I ask something?"

"Always darling." He said warmly, offering me a warm smile.

"Will you be naked and in the water as well?"

"Not naked, but in the water, yes." He chuckled, placing a kiss on my nose.

"Oh, okay. And why naked?" I questioned.
I tried to form reasons that seemed possible but couldn't come up with any.

"In all honesty, it's tradition. Our pack was built by only three wolves and then a handful of witches. Give or take, some of the witches enforced their beliefs. One was that the moon goddess would only accept their natural body, unclothed by sins cloth that hid away the natural beauty of skin."
He shrugged his shoulders, "not really knowing any witches now, I'm not sure if I believe it." Knox smiled.