Chapter 27

UNEDITED

HEYYYY!!!! Another chapter!!! Whoop whoop!!!

I AM FREAKING OUT!!!!! Over 125 THOUSAND READS!!!!! AHHHHHH!!!!!!

THANK YOU GUYS and GALS SOOOO MUCH!!!!!

I just want to say that I've gotten a comment or two about my book "glorifying" and making self harm look and sound better than what it is... I just want to apologize if my book made anyone feel that way, that wasn't my intention.
- I simply wanted to show the struggle and strength of the main character in this book, but not making it extremely heavy as to where it would trigger myself or others into self harm or even the thoughts of it or anything else negative.
Sorry again and I hope you all understand.

Anywho.... please enjoy this chapter!!! It's not super duper amazing but it'll help get the book where I want it lol!!

Please vote, comment and share!!! And definitely follow for more!! ❤️

"I mind-linked the doc baby, he's coming, don't worry! It'll be okay!" Knox cried out from anxiety.
Although I knew he was extremely tough and very much 'Alpha material', I've been blessed to see his soft and caring side, the side many girls and guys want in a partner and soul mate... I got pretty damn lucky.

Fixing our clothes just in time, doc came rushing in with his bag of supplies, reminding me of Knox's duffles bags. Though I still felt turned on from what was occurring just moments ago, the pain was too much to bare another thought upon anything else.

My hands grabbed onto pillows that were scattered around me on the bed. Squeezing onto the pillows, I felt myself release a scream...but without the sound.
As if from instinct, I curled into as much of a ball as my body allowed. Being pregnant with a belly the size of a soccer ball... it makes things a little tricky. I can't imagine what my size will be when I'm over a month along...

After getting me to calm my breathing, Doc asked me questions around what was happening.
He made sure the babies were okay first, then checked me.

"Well, Luna..." he cleared his throat, "your body is rejecting everything you're eating now that the pups are growing at a faster rate. It's like the food you eat, isn't holding you or the pups body's up."

"What? I eat everything in sight!" I defended.

I watched Knox as he looked over Docs shoulder at the papers he was scanning through.
"I understand Luna," Doc whispered as his brows furrowed in thought. "The tests we've done since you've turned of age, shows low iron, as well as showing signs of malnourishment. A few things that could help with that is the blood diet, or eating more rare cooked meats, and heavy fattening foods that are healthy, such as avocados and things like that."

First off... avocados? Ew...

Secondly.... "Blood diet!?"

I felt myself grow nauseous at the thought of drinking or eating anything with visible blood in it...

Nodding his head, Doc spoke up, "the blood will have plenty of iron for you to get it into your system, but you can do it the way my mom did. A medium rare steak and iron supplements. She would eat a steak every other day and take a supplement each morning. You would have to double this though."

Okay... that doesn't sound as bad...

"So I don't have to go all 'Twilight' in here and drink blood from a cup?" I asked nervously.

"No," doc laughed softly, "it would make it easier but, we can do without that. Plus that doesn't sound entirely safe if you ask me..."

"Or fucking disgusting." Knox chimed in, rubbing his jaw with his strong hands.