Chapter 30

UNEDITED

Hi!!!

Sorry this chapter is so late!!
I tried to publish it the other day but I don't think my internet was working.... gotta love it.
But it's up now!!

This chapter is short, but that's simply because it has a lot going on as well as being a filler chapter.

There will be 3 more chapters or so until this book is finished!!!!!

Thank you all SO much for reading, and for the support!!! The kind things you all have to say mean so much to me, and really keep me going with my writing.

I know this book is nowhere near perfect, but it means so much to me that you all actually like it!!

Anywho, enjoy this chapter!!!!! Vote, comment and share!!!!!

Sitting beside Knox in the car as we headed back to the pack house, I felt safe yet completely drained.
Both babies, sound asleep in our arms, we didn't dare speak a single word in fear that we would wake them.

But I had nothing to say anyways.

So much was going on inside my brain, that speaking up about any of it was the last thing I wanted to do.
I needed to figure it out mentally first.

Artistin has finally calmed down. I'm sure having her mate and both her babies had a huge role in that. Her purs of joy and calmness kept me grounded, kept me from crying and asking the moon goddess why the hell my own father would attack my mate and I's territory.
If what Conner, Courtesy and Malicious said to me, was actually true.

My mate would tell me if he had a demon bloodline... right? That's not something mates would keep from one another...
I have opened up to Knox, yet all he has told me is just barley a scratch at the surface of who he is...

Hell, I found of from Lenny that Knox had gone to the cells to deal with Malicious, the man who murdered his little sister.

Like what the actual hell?!?
I hadn't even known about any of that from him! And he's my damn mate for crying out loud!

Once we arrived back at the pack house, the stench of blood was still very evident in the air. Not even a million candles could mask the scent of red copper.

I held my little girl close to my chest, trying to hide her face away from the bloody mess in front of us. Though she is just an infant, I refuse to let her see something so gruesome as spilled blood from her pack members on the day she was born.

Knox followed me into our room, where I laid my sweet angel on the bed. Laying down beside her, I examine her sweet face. Her hair is black like Knox's, but her complexion appears fair like mine. She's beautiful.

Knox then placed our little boy down besides her, his flaming red hair and tanned skin made me smile. I've never seen a red head with tan skin, but he is absolutely beautiful and perfect in my eyes. He's not ordinary, and I love that.

"We made them..." Knox whispered, smiling down at me. His hand brushing over our little boys head, causing him to smile softly.

I've seen Knox's soft side before, but this was a new depth.
A depth of warmth and pure joy, simply from the sight of our son and daughter.

"Hey Knox," I started, making sure I grabbed his attention beforehand, "we don't have anything for them. Diapers, clothes... a crib... I'm going to grab Eli and my Momma, take them with me to grab everything we need. Is that okay?"