Chapter 31

UNEDITED

HELLOOOO!!!!!

Here is another chapter as promised!! Thank you all so much for reading, I can't believe how far this book has come, and I truly believe I wouldn't have gotten her without all of the love and support!!

It's so crazy how 'Alpha Knox' has over 264,000 reads!!!!! Thank you all SOOO much!!!!!

Anywho.... please vote, comment, and share!!!

WARNING ⚠️ This chapter contains sexual content!!

Spending over half an hour just to unload everything, Knox stared at the large pile as big as our king sized bed of things laying in our room.
"Damn. Did you get enough darling? They're babies, not an army." He chuckled, his hands running through his thick tousled black hair.

"I'm not even sure I got everything." I admitted, "I got everything times two... I got different sizes of everything simply because one could grow faster than the other." I huffed out a sigh, "I just want to be prepared."

Knox stepped closer to me, grabbing my waist and pulling me towards him, "we can't simply be prepared for every little thing. No amount of money, or items in our possession can prepare us for what may come. It's as simple yet complicated as that."

Nodding my head at Knox's response, I knew he was right, but that didn't mean I wanted to believe it.

Knox held me in his warm embrace for a little longer until we agreed we shouldn't waste anymore time getting the cribs put together.

*****
"Next piece kitten." Knox said calmly, reaching his hand out for the white piece of wood close to me.

"Here." I hugged out, leaning over to hand him the piece of wood simply because I was too lazy to get up and walk it to him.

"Thanks kitten." Knox laughed lowly as he shook his head at me.

"Stop calling me that." I whined. "Not while our babies are sleeping in the other room with your sister!" I screamed in a raspy whisper.

"Not my fault that you look sexy as fuck. If anything, I should be yelling at you." Knox defended.

After spending the next few minutes bickering, Knox stood up and hovered over me, "Kitten, get on your damn knees already." He sighed.

"Nope, I want to finish everything first." I protested.

"Well, that's cute. But I want to finish you first." Knox growled, his eyes darkening as they watched me closely.

"Oh." I whispered, feeling myself puddle between my legs.

"And I can sense that you want me to do the same kitten." Knox growled even lower this time, "tsk tsk, such a slut kitten. Becoming wet so quickly without even being touched."

Within a matter of seconds, Knox scooped me up and threw me over his shoulder. But not until he gave my ass a hard smack that I knew was going to welt up as time passed.
Placing me on the bed on my back, Knox took a long inhale before placing his tongue against the flesh of my exposed neck. "I want you to be completely naked by the time I come back. I need to grab something real quick." He whispered in a low voice, his lips teasing mine.

"O-okay." I retorted, my eyes looking up at his nervously as I bit my bottom lip.

"Good girl." He smiled softly, the corners of his full lips tugging at the corners.

As soon as the door shut, I sat there frozen for a moment in shock.

Damn... he's hot...

Oh shit!
I shook my head to myself as I remembered what Knox had said. Kicking off my shoes, I quickly lifted my shirt off of my head, following with my pants afterwards. Smelling his scent, growing stronger with every passing millisecond, I knew he was close by.