Chapter 18

UNEDITED

Hey all!!!

I hope you enjoy this chapter, but please know... IT MAY BE TRIGGERING!!!

Please enjoy this chapter, it's not the longest nor the shortest but I hope the content which you're about to read makes up for that!!

Don't forget to comment, vote and share!!!!!

Thanks!!

Waking up, I glanced over to see my sleeping mate. I took a few seconds to appreciate his amazing features, from his full lips to his long eyelashes.

His eyelashes are longer than mine... totally not fair.

Wanting attention from my mate, I decided to wake him up.
I began poking at his face and arm that was wrapped around me in hopes to wake him up.

I couldn't contain my giggle as Knox's face began to twitch as he huffed in annoyance.

To test him, I quickly straddled him as his eyes opened and connected with mine as we was still half asleep. "So you want to huff and puff at me? Huh?"

"Hot damn, I could get used to this." He smirked as his morning voice began to compel me.

It took all of my strength to not melt at his comment. I placed my hand against his bare chest, leaning down and placing my tongue against his skin, licking up his chest.

He released a low growl as his hands gripped tightly on my hips, pushing me down onto his hardening bulge.
"Grind kitten." He said lowly as he bit his lip.

"Yes Alpha Knox." I smiled as my hips began to swerve figure eights.

He grabbed a fistful of my hair and brought my face mere inches away from his as he snarled in my ear, "call me master. Got it?"

"Y-yes master." I whisper, grinding harder on top of my mate.
One of his hands stayed on my hip, as the other trailed down from my hair and wrapped tightly around my throat.

The air in the room became hot as our breaths quickened.
Knox slid his hand that was resting on my hip and slid it up my black silk nightgown, gripping my right breast.

A soft moan escaped my lips as he began tugging and pinching, massaging my breast.

Looking down at my mate, whose heartbeat was almost as fast as my own, I slid my hands into his pants, taking out his hard cock.
Biting my lip, I heard him chuckle, "taking control kitten?" He paused, "this will be the last time so enjoy it."

"Oh, I will Master." I smiled, as I moved my panties to the side.

Hovering over Knox's large mini wolf, I lower myself onto him.
Gasping, I dug my nails into Knox's shoulders .

"Fuck Kitten." He growled deeply.

I was about to let out a moan as I bounced on top of my mate who was covered in a thin layer of sweat as our bodies connected, but then I was cut off by my dear best friend...
thanks Eli...

"Oh hot damn! My eyes are scarred! But can I watch a little?" Eli exclaimed.

Shrieking, I grab the covers and cover Knox and I with the blanket.

"Eli, what the hell are you doing?" I asked, peeking my head out of the blanket.

"I wanted to take you baby shopping." He groaned. "Can I uncover my eyes or...?"