Head start

Hello guys, my first work, hope u enjoy .

According to the story,

                 You, Y/n ,are moving from Y/c to Paris because your father has been transfered to Paris branch. You are rich but you like to not show it. Your parents have busy schedule but they make sure to spent time with you and your small sister.

                 Two years ago , When you were 15, While playing with your small sister,  you were bitten  by a radioactive spider. So your past two years are like going to school , playing with your younger sister, studying , spending time with your parents , while everyone slept going out and patrolling the city  while being invisible and working with your super hero costume and web shooters  . You don't know your full power but trying to learn all.

             Till now You know that You can climb walls , turn invisible , has super stength , has spider sense . You don't want attention thus you will patrol using invisibility . So people don't know your super hero form . But in some cases while you are invisible people ask for your name when you save them  , you reply them that you are 'Drugarica'.

Okay , I think enough with your past let's come to present .