Friend????

Peter and me decided to go patrolling but we heard my mom and aunt talking in front of door so I told Pete that I alone will go to patrol.
He was not sure because his protective side doesn't wanted me to get hurt. But he also knew this is the life of Super hero. But before leaving me to head downstairs he told me to be careful and not reckless. I rolled my eyes but none the less told a quick okay as response.
I made my way to my room and heard Pete telling my mother that I went to sleep.
I smiled and wore the new badge and told dawn to suit up. The suit was very cool. I saw my reflection on the mirror. Damn it showed my curves well. Because it practically hugged my skin.
But it was comfortable. I jumped out of my balcony and was patrolling alone till a kitty decided to show up.
C-' Hey, belle nice suit. can I join you?'

D-' thanks and of course kitty you can.'
After a while of patrolling we sat at the Eiffel tower.

C-' Hey belle did you honestly meant what you said before turning home?'                                              

D-'yeah kitty i meant it'                                                                                                                                                  There was silence. And I decided to fill the silence.                                                                                              

D-'Kitty I don't know why, maybe I can be wrong but I can feel underneath that flirtarious personality is a boy who is feeling that he is not important to anyone. But believe me you are important to me.'                                                                                                                                                                

c-'what makes you assume I feel like that?'                                                                                                              

D-'When I saw videos of you and lady talking to a kid who became akumatised after defeating the akuma, the little kid was hugged by his family. your eyes just for a second contained emotion which was longingness but soon your eyes masked it.'                                                                                      

c-'so you just told it out of pity?'

again his eyes exhibited hurted emotion.

D-'bold of you to assume I am a pitying type of person. Do you know why I kept this name for myself? As I told earlier, Drugarica means a friend or family member who will fight for good and if you are good they will help you to achieve the goal even if it means  sacrificing there life. If you analysis it, it means helping them through their vulnerability too. To help them, first thing is  to stop pitying. Because this is a hero job. we can't be pitying all. It must not happen but think a situation like a person life or group of persons life. obviously i won't be pitying him even though i felt bad for that person I won't pity him. instead i will see him as a hero. A true hero who gave is life for others. So the point i am trying to make is i lost the ability to pity as soon as i became drugarica. 

next point, do you think you are the only one with problems. hell no. we are mere puppets of god.  Let me tell you he chose us via his another puppets to give us powers. He chose someone to create a radioactive spider. And I guess the radioactive spider escaped because there is no way in hell He let it bite me voluntarily. and here i am i also have my own demons but he decided that some of his puppets can fight both their and others demon. and i want to prove him that the faith he kept in me won't go waste. even some great heros need support and as a drugarica i will be your companion to save the world and be your best friend . and as a good friend u r important to me. take good care kitty.'

actually it hurted me to say friend but i can't expect more he loves ladybug. without giving him any chance to speak i left to home.

pardon me for such a short chapter cupcakes

love you