Kitten???!

Y/n pov:-
A while of search for the gang with one scared for life Mj and Peter. And there they are.
Alya chasing nino. Mari and Nino talking. Juleka and rose are in water splashing each other.
Adrian is in photoshoot. The photographer didn't seem to be pleased. His tan skin looks like it is glowing in the sun. From how wet his hair are I can say they done photoshoot in beach waves too.
Heat is slowly raising to my cheek. The moment our eyes locked even though I am completely in my cover up dress I felt naked. He smirked which throw me off-guard.
Adrian your feline persona is showing. His eyes showed many emotions.
The photographer seems to be pleased. He started to take many photos.
Adrian pov(before y/n came) :
Vincent here is demanding many emotions. The photoshoot must have completed 15 minutes ago.
However he is not satisfied with the love emotions. So that only the photoshoot is continuing. Till he is satisfied I will not be free. How can I help. With all this camera I can only fake it to one level. Love is a very deep emotions and cannot be faked.
He gave me 2 minutes break. Truly exhausted I don't even got up. Where is y/n? I searched and locked eyes with a very flustered looking y/n.
She looked very cute and hot??! How can someone be cute and hot in the same time? I smirked knowing I also have an effect on her.
The moment our eyes locked the whole world vanished. It felt like she and me are the only ones. I know you will say it is cliche but when you see the one that is meant only for you, you will know how it feels.
Many lights were going on and off on my peripheral vision. I turned to see Vincent was taking pictures and he seemed pleased.
Vincent said that the photoshoot was over. Do I love y/n? I decided to move this emotions to a side and think about it later.
My legs automatically went near y/n. Without even thinking I leaned near y/n's ear. " Did you enjoy the show, kitten? " I said with my husky voice.
She immediately gathered her composure and said which shocked beyond belief,"Yes I did, Adrian. But it is very funny you calling me kitten since you are a cat yourself ".
" What do you mean? Y/n" I asked fearing that she might know my other persona.
"I mean always cats tend to be naughty but pretend like there are angels. I feel like a flirt is hiding beyond the angel facade of yours Adrian. " She said and I laughed.
Why do I get the feel that she knows my secret?
"Glad you enjoyed your show. " I said.
Your pov:-
Is he teasing me? You wanna play Adrian. Two can play this game.
"Mj, I forgot to put my sun cream can you pass me my sun cream. " I shouted while maintaining eye contact with Adrian.
You are gonna think that you never teased me Adrian. As for Mj, I will punish you afterwards.