SHADOW TO SPOTLIGHT

Adrian pov:-

She turned beet red. I told nino that I said that I complemented her smile.

He and Alya smirked. On the other hand Mari just excused herself and ran. Alya went to check on her. After few minutes, she came. I was worried for her after all she is a great friend. Y/n looks tensed. I don't know what she is tensed about.

Y/n pov:-

Something is off. My spider sense alerting me something is going to happen bad. I am with my friends now, so I can't look what is wrong. Should I go and change to my suit beforehand ? I looked around casually like as I was very calm which I am obsolutely not. I don't want my Friends to panic.

My eyes caught what was happening. Guess what? The blonde devil Chloe bullying a small pink dressed blonde girl. Surely She is my classmate but Idk her name. Chloe Said how Weak and pathetic the small girl was. I don't like Chloe. she shoved her to the ground.

I saw many of them looking at her shooting her useless pitying glance but none of them stood up against Chloe. I decided to be not one of them and made my way towards them. All went quiet. she spat out what I want. I just ignored her and helped the girl to her feet. I asked whether she was alright.

y/n-'Don't let her words get the best of you.'

Chloe-'hey bitch, you know who I am?'

I snapped at her,' Here no one is a bitch except you and no I don't  know who you are and I don't wanna know either. '

Chloe-'how dare you? my father is the mayor of Paris. I' 

I laughed so hard that screamed 'do-you-think-I-will-apologize-because-your-father-is-a mayor?'. After sobering up from my laughing fit I said 'you know what you are the weakest one here. Having others fight your battle. If you think I will respect you because your father is the mayor you are very wrong darling I will respect those who fight their own battle without the help of others and still respects others. And there is a policy called give respect and take respect.'

She was angry no scratch it she is fuming. Did I go too much on her? I looked to the girl who was looking at me as if I saved her from death itself and also adoration for my I guess bravery . Chloe left the cafe. still the crowd is quiet. I made the girl sit on a chair. I squated on the ground and check for any injuries on her. I know all  eyes are on me. Their was a scratch which bled but not any major injuries. I sighed and took the small First aid box I carry for myself.   

She told me it was fine but I never listened to her and continue my work of disinfecting her wound. I hate that I am now the center of attraction. I felt uneasy. I asked her name and she told her name was rose.

She thanked me and I walked to my friends group and I thought they all will stop staring at me . I started to eat but most of them whispering and felt my friends silently staring at me. I didn't dare to look at them. I used my super hearing and shocked . Most of them telling that I am bad than Chloe.

Really, after seeing the whole situation too they think I am a monster. I think I am cursed to be mistaken. I felt my eyes burning. No way they will see me cry. I without any word stood up. Every ones eyes were watching me like a hawk. I didn't ran away instead I walked away.

Adrian, Nathaniel, Alya and Rose came out. I took a deep breath and said I was fine. They were by my side even after I reassured them. Then my phone rang. If I said I was happy it will be a understatement. It was

PETER

He is also like me. He is the spider man and he only knows who I am. I answered it

peter-'Hey, Papu (protector in Sanskrit and also used as nickname in tamil). How are you doing? Are you taking good care of yourself? Are else I will beat you my self . I miss my partner in crime so I, MJ and Aunt May are planning on visiting Paris and Papu say whatever you want to after 5 hours after . Because we are boarding the flight. Bye papu. Meet you soon'

What the hell? He didn't even let me tell hi. He is impossible. Wait.........He is coming. My grin was back. All of my 4 friends were standing there ackward. There look told me 1 thing whether they can ask what was it about. At last Nath broke the silence.

Nath- 'Who was it?'

y/n-' Peter. He is my overprotective best friend. His girlfriend, aunt and him are coming to Paris. And the goof is telling me now while boarding the plane.' 

All of them nodded there head. Adrian was about to talk suddenly my spider sense alarmed . And I saw a akumatised victim . 

akumatised victim-'y/n, you said I was weak right? Let us see how strong you are'

y/n-'Chloe' 

I gasped. 

akumatised victim-'I am no longer Chloe. I am donna forte. And I am gonna end you.'

I need to get out so I can change my suit.

Adrian dragged me to a alley telling me not to come out and me to hide here and me to be safe. I asked about him. He told that he will be fine and left. perfect time to suit up.

 A/n:-

First of all, I am sorry cupcakes for very slow updates. And next chapter will be a real hand to hand combat between donna forte and drugarica. And I want to thank my bestie no scratch it she is my soul sister . Her name is Chandralekha. But I call her Alexa. For always being there for me. Love u princess.

Love you cupcakes