Busted

Boys room:-
The boys are all sleeping well except Adrian. Adrian who is currently busy fantasizing about a h/c girl.
Girls room:-
Every one is sleeping soundly except you. You are currently thinking about your hunch. With Adrian's expression you are sure that either he likes you or is chat noir. Or both. You blush on that thought.
After sometime you sneaked to the bath room and saw a window. You locked the bathroom and wore the badge and sneaked through the window to patrol.
Here and there small, small crimes . You stopped most of the crimes that you see. Dawn informed that you are injured but none were deep. Thanks to your healing power, this will go within the next day. You haven't noticed because of the adrenaline rush.
However now you know you have injuries you felt the pain but you have to bear the pain till next day. The worst injury was the one in your torso. That injury must be when you saved a girl from getting raped. He punched you hard while fighting. It is the only injury which will take atleast 24 hours to heal if there wasn't a akuma. You painfully swung to Adrian mansion and snuck in through the bathroom window.
You took a quick shower and opened the door. All were still sleeping.
You slowly dragged yourself to the bed. Now you were 69% sure that Adrian was chat noir. With that thought you dosed off.
Y/n pov:-
Next day:-
When I was sleeping someone climbed on my torso making me scream from the pain inflicted in my wound. God it hurts like a b*tch.
I looked around quickly and found out only Mj with a worried and a angry expression. I was thanking all the lords that she was alone.
She came close to me. I didn't look into her eyes. She started lifting my shirt to look at my torso, I struggled but the look she gave me, I know that my efforts are in vain. So I tried giving her the puppy eyes.
She sternly lifted my shirt. I avoided her eyes. The bruise is not bad now but still some pain. It actually surprised me. I thought it would take 24 hours atleast but it had healed much within less time.
She turned towards the door. I know what is coming. I begged her not to tell Peter.
She was about to say something until a voice asked.
'Now what Mj should not tell me?'
I am busted.
A/n:- Hi guys, hope you liked this chapter.
I will update soon.
Love you cupcakes.