Marinette is ladybug?????!

Previously:-

So I used the rock to my leverage. I shot my web to the rock swung and just dived into the land. Soon I heard two splash. Chat and Peter.
I am amazed that I can breathe underwater but who am I kidding like dawn told this is Mr. Tony freaking Stark's technology.

Meanwhile :-

Alya's pov:-
I work up to find a relatively empty beach with Mari, Nathaniel, and Mj alone, where are the others????
In a rush all the memories of the attack came. Nino is he ok? He is no where to be seen.
All are rising from their ..... Um...sleep? Whatever the hell it was they are waking up.
Mari told that everyone must go home and ladybug and cat noir would take care of everything.
I found my phone lying just 2 meters away from me. How the hell did it go there.
I took my phone and hurried to join the remaining of us. If it is on land I will be more glad because I can record the action of the duo and drugarica and post it in my ladyblog. Mj looks like she is worried. Maybe worried about her boyfriend and y/n. They should also be taken by the akuma.
We entered the nearest shop. Mari tried making weird excuses. Maybe she is worried about Adrien. (A/n:- She didn't told Alya about getting over Adrian and is crush over Nathaniel.)
She went to the dressing room and me being the best friend I am got some water for her to drink. I went to give it to her but what I saw was the least
Expected thing.
Marinette was ladybug!!!!!
But soon it made sense, she always be
Late, never present on a akuma attack as her alter ego as to be present their and makes attempt to change the topic whenever I wanted to know who ladybug was under the mask.
Marinette was frozen after seeing me.
"You have a lot of explaining to           do after this akuma situation is handled. "
She just nodded and she asked whether I could help. I don't know what she is talking about whether she wants help in keeping it a secret or for the akuma situation. Either way I am gonna help her.
I nodded and she took fox miraculous fron the yoyo. Now I know that she was talking about the akuma situation.
Before leaving she warned me about to be beware of Drugarica. I don't see why. But I am not gonna ask her not yet at least but after the akuma situation where a certain someone have to explain everything. I will treat Drugarica like a stranger. A stranger can become your friend or enemy or no one by the way they act.
I hope she is good and acts nice because I really admire her. I will admit her strength made me fascinated.
In donne forte situation the two heroes were near to defeat yet she comes gracefully and defeats donne forte effortlessly. She made it lookso easy.
So I really don't want her to be cocky little bit*h.
A/n:-
What's up my cupcakes.
I think you are doing good.
Me, oh, as fine as can be.
Pls comment on this story . If you don't like the story too you can comment along with a suggestion for making it better.
Feel free to talk to your author. And the above song os one of few tamil songs that I want to introduce you all.
I thought it was hella long before I updated so here I am updating.
Sorry for making you wait so long. And also sorry for this short chapter.
Love you all cupcakes.
Stay safe
Drink lots of water.
And wear masks while going out.
By your author.