Déjà vu

I felt like a déjà vu. The second our eyes met. I don't know who is he but I feel like I know him.
He started to walk towards my bench and the butterflies started in my stomach. It is like the whole world vanished and we are alone.
Suddenly, the teacher came . So he was forced to go to his seat. The teacher called me to introduce myself to my new classmates.
"Hi I am y/n. I came from y/c. I like to draw, sing and read books. Don't take me for the nerd cause appearance can be deceptive. And also I am a basketball player."
"Okay ms.y/n you can take the back seat with Nathaniel."
Chloe stretched her leg to trip me but little do she know I can't be tricked with this little trick. So I jumped and gone to my seat with a smirk on my face.
Nathaniel was watching this all and when I went back we gave me a thumbs up. I let out a small giggle.
Most of the classes was of the topic I already know.
So I didn't have my mind here. The next two period (chem, physics) I have to stay the same class. I am now in my chem class. I made a AI myself and my web shooters then you must know how good I am in science.
Yeah I have AI in my suit. Her name is Dawn. My thoughts trailed to yesterday night. Her words got the best of me even when they should not.
Suddenly another teacher called my name. I didn't recognize when the period ended and another teacher came but I am in my 5th period now. I looked at the board to recognise she was talking about quantum physics.
"Ms.y/n can you explain your class what does it mean?"
"The energy contained in a quantum field comes in integer multiples of some fundamental energy. For light, this is associated with the frequency and wavelength of the light– high-frequency, short-wavelength light has a large characteristic energy, which low-frequency, long-wavelength light has a small characteristic energy."
As I finished explaining everyone in the class was shocked. I looked over the green eyed boy he gave me a smile.
A dark blue haired girl was glaring at me. I sat down and raised a eyebrow at her , she just turned around.
On the other hand, Nathaniel asked me how I know this and started that clearly I was daydreaming so no way I listened to the teacher in the class. I just told " Already I told appearance are deceptive and Your sister got many thing in her bag. So beware elder brother ."
And I again dosed off. Nath was drawing. I got interested and I tried to take a peak but Nath asked me to wait till he finishes.
I left him to do his work but at the period before lunch he was caught by the teacher for drawing in her class and he was asked to go out. He went out alone leaving me in this living hell. Yeah a very bad brother.
I sighed there is 10 minutes for the class to end. After the bell rang I laid on my bench. My spider sense went off as a instinct I locked the arm of whoever came to touch me like below image but his head was on bench.

 My spider sense went off as a instinct I locked the arm of whoever came to touch me like below image but his head was on bench

"Woah Woah, calm down I was just going to ask you to join us for lunch as this is lunch period."
I released him and saw it was the same green eyed boy. I nervously told sorry. He said okay.
"I am Adrian. Adrain Agreste. You may already know me."
"Sorry, but I don't know you except for the fact you are in all of my classes from morning till now. And I am y/n.
I am new to Paris."
"No problem. Can you join my friends and me for the lunch?"
"Is your friends are comfortable with me joining your group because I don't want to intrude ."
"Yeah they will be comfortable and no you won't be intruding us and I guess you are also my friend from now."
"Can Nath also join us?"
I can see his perfect jaw clenching. Anyway He replied
"Sure why not"
On cue Nath came.
N:"Hey Adrian, and hey, my doll, missed me?"
Y/n:" I am angry with you as you left  me in the living hell alone"
N:"please my doll I can't bear when you are angry with me."
Y/n:" oh my my, I will forgive you when I see what you were drawing."
A:" They will be waiting. I am going out"
Y/n:"okay Adrian. We will join you guys once I see the picture."
Adrain pov:-
She was so pretty. The moment my eyes met her eyes I can't even take my eyes. And not to forget she was very smart. The way she answered the question. I was way intrigued by her. My friends called me for lunch but when I turned around she was sleeping so I went to wake her up. But I was surprised when she locked my arms like she was aware that I am going to wake her up. I thought she knows about me.
Not to brag but being a model everyone knows me but she doesn't know me. I feel more intrigued on her. I asked her to join us for lunch. I hope everyone has no problem with it.
She said she will if Nath came. I said yes. And speak of the devil Nath came. He called her his doll what the hell? Wait I know her only half day. Why I am feeling like this. I have to figure what is going on with me.
I quickly excused me and went to my friends. On my way, I stopped in the bathroom to talk to him.
P: "Woah Woah, calm down, Adrian. You look so pissed. What happened?"
A: "I don't know. But when Nath called her my doll I can't control my anger what is happening plagg."
P: "Nothing serious. You are having a crush on the new girl , lover boy. And jealousy took you when he called her his doll. "
A: "What? This is not true and if it is true it can't be good if jealousy took me I will be a easy prey for akuma plagg."         
P: "That's true. But don't imagine things. They seem like friends for me. And go to your friends they might be waiting for you idiot."
A:" okay"
Do I have a crush on her?
Y/n pov:
I saw it was a drawing of Me and he and cutely written my beautiful baby sister.
Y/n:"I am not a baby but 17 year old teen. But this is beautiful bro. "
N:"Do you like it, it is for you my doll"
Y/n:" Josi (your younger sister name) is going to be jealous."
N:" who is Josi ?"
Y/n:" My sister"
N:" I want to meet her"
Y/n:" As much as I know she will surely join us in the lunch."
N:" okay let's go. Can't wait to see my another sister."
I chuckled at him