Peter???

I am standing now feeling like a kid scolded by Peter. Asking me what I did wrong?
Well..... Alya as usual posted the akuma attack and since I was new basically most of the news is now about drugarica. I and Peter had made a plan a long time ago. He told me to stay in shadow unknown to any villian because according to me he is my overprotective friend. But the reason why he goes all protective on me is
'I remember it like today. It was my 16 th birthday. When I was at the school my friends Alexa and Peter wished me happy birthday. After I went back to home, I was meeted with a empty house. My parents were very busy and apologized me for not being there in my day. My sister had a school trip .So, I told my parents that I am going to Alexa house. I took my suit too.
We were playing. And I told her that it was late and I should leave. Actually I thought to go look around New York. I suited up and turned my invisibility on.
Nobody knows me and why I never let anyone know well... Here , there is a super hero Spidey and he helps people but always they see him as a villian.
I don't want it to happen to me too so I never showed myself.
I was swinging from building to building. Suddenly I saw Spidey struggling against 6 people. He was outnumbered. And me being reckless joined the fight turning off my invisibility.
First he was shocked but I told him to question it later after defeating them. After sometime, All were out I thought. But I was proven wrong.
There intention was not to hurt me but Spidey. We didn't register the fact that there was a sneaky one. He was charging towards us or to exactly say Spidey. Even though with our spider senses, we didn't have time to react. So I pushed Spidey out of the way. And a piercing pain came from my stomach. I looked down only to see the beautiful yet dangerous knife in my stomach.
The man quickly flee the scene. I fell down and I can't breathe properly with my mask on .I felt air rush against my face. I opened my eyes to see we came to a isolated terrace.
He saw me breathing hard. So he took his mask off and mine too. To secretly tell he won't tell my secret as I have his secret. I gasp at the sight in front of me. Peter the class nerd boy. Who felt it coming? Not me. The same reaction was painted on his face.
And he made a mask on my face out of web that will  allow my breathing easily compared to the mask . Then he wore his. Then he made his way to a nearby hospital while begging me not close my eyes. They not took me in because Spidey is depicted as the monster so no one believes him. He took me to most of the hospitals but all turned their back.
He felt like it was his mistake. My life slipping out each minute. But luckily one of the doctors Spidey helped treated me in his house.
I had already lost so much of blood but thanks to my healing abilities I healed within a day. Peter informed my parents that I am having a sleep over at his place. When I woke up I was broken to see Peter like this. He completely took it on himself.
He was yelling at me for being reckless.
I asked him a simple question from where he started going all overprotective on me like a brother.
The question was 'wouldn't you done the same for me? If I was in that situation?' yes we are basically like brother and sister.
Okay back to the present, He is yelling at me for being reckless again in the battle. How can I say anything? I hate to admit but I am being reckless. But what can you do I am a teen.
I just lower my head in shame after I did it , he sighed and moved to me. He told me to look at his eyes. If it was any other time I would have asked how can I when he has mask on. But he was emotional and I know better than to piss him off.
So I looked where is eyes could be.
Peter-' papu, listen I don't want to make you feel sad or ashamed but the thought of loosing you scares the shit out of me please don't be so reckless'
I just nodded my head.
And he gave me a badge. I stared at it and before I even asked what it was. He told it was a high tech suit. I can connect my AI to it and to connect I just need to say once dawn connect it to it. And I did. Peter asked me to wear the badge and tell her to suit up.
I told suit up and basically a suit covered me. It was high tech. Cool 😎😎😎
It will work only for my voice. I told her to remove it and it became as a badge again. Peter grinned and told me that I don't need to carry my suit every where now I only need the badge now.
We were about to walk away then cat and bug landed on the terrace.
O shoot I forgot about this meeting. Oh fudge, Peter is here too, way too go. I saw cat but there was no wound at all. Ladybug too had no damage.
There was a ackward silence between 4 of us.
Lb- O god another person claiming to be super hero. Already we have 1 freak within a week another freak comes.
I can sense the anger from Pete. What to do this idiot bug is talking shit about his sister. But I know her better to not take a shit of her speech. That's why I am not angry at her for talking about my Pete like that.
D- 'Spidey you go home, I will come later. '
I don't want a fight so I am trying to send my brother Pete home but I bet he won't go . I know my effort is futile but atleast I tried. He will stand for his sister surely.
S- what did you called her? Freak? For your information bitch she was the one who saved you both today?
Lb- Have we asked for help? And how dare you call me bitch?
S- I called you bitch. Because you are one.
D- 'Spidey, calm down. You know me very well I won't give a shit to what others think about me. It is our basic hero life, Spidey. Calm down. We won't bark Back to a dog that barks at us, will we?
And chat I thought you came to talk or if you came just to say I am freak then I have better place to be so I may leave.'
C- Really drugarica I wanted to talk about how you could hear hawk moth conversation and to tell you thank you for saving my life.
D- I honestly don't know how I could but like I already told still I have to uncover my powers. And no need to thank me god gave me powers to help.
Lb- pfft... Liar liar pants on fire. She will be hawkmoths puppet.
S- says the one uses that poor boy over there as nothing more than a human shield.
Lb- says the one that doesn't even came to the battle.
D- 'Enough. And let me tell you ladybug you failed and you blame on us. You are jealous because I am getting your camera attention. But let me tell you I don't seek this mere attention. I am doing my job and you are doing it for attention. Face the truth.
Spidey let us go. I don't want to see this pathetic heroine. And chat I won't blame you. Someone told me not to be so reckless even it means saving the world. Someone told me I am very important to not lose in their life. Like wise you are very important in my life so think before you leap kitty bye.'
With that we both left.
A/n:-
Hello cupcakes.
Surprise, enjoy this chapter
Tell me whether to continue or not
Bye stay safe
Love you cupcakes