Arriving at Paris, City of love

Y/n pov:

                  Today we are moving to Paris. My best friend Alexa is here to bid farewell to us. I feel sad to leave her , she like her usual self making big drama in the airport . Even though I am sad her drama made me laugh . I promised her that I will regularly call her . She is like my big sister . 

                   After few hours of travelling, we arrived at Paris. My parents booked a cab and we arrived in front of a beautiful house . I went in and found there were 6 spacious bedrooms . I went to my parents to inquire which was my room .

                 My mom told that it was our wish . So I took a fully furnished room with a balcony with a  view of Eiffel tower. My room was simple yet beautiful . And I started unpacking my stuff. I like my stuff to be fully organized .Within few hours my room looked like

 Within few minutes my mom called me for dinner

 Within few minutes my mom called me for dinner . I went downstairs to eat my dinner. They informed me and my sister about school we are attending tomorrow . To be true I am slightly nervous .

But let us hope everything will be fine . After dinner , I went to my room and called my bestie Alexa. I showed her my room and my corridor . She was super stunned to see the Eiffel tower at night . I chucked at her reaction . After talking to her some time , I checked my sister who has entered her dreamland . she will look like a angel but believe me she is a naughty in disguise of a angel . But I love her too much .

After checking on her , I found my parents where asleep so I tip toed to my room, wore my super hero costume , turned invisible and gone for patrol . While I got the news that we are moving to France , I searched about Paris and found there were 2 super hero .

I want to look at them. To my luck , I spot them . They were fighting against a villain . But to my surprise bug girl ran away while cat boy was struggling . Many thoughts were cycling me why the hell did she ran away .

Without second thought , I entered the fight still invisible. I pinned  the villain in one place using my spider web while the cat boy was making a confused look . 'How cute..... Hold on y/n it is not the time ' I scolded myself . Seconds later he walked towards the villain with a jar and took is watch and broke it there came a little black butterfly and he captured it in the jar . 

He looked around frantically . After few seconds , he spoke 'Who are you ? show yourself ' . What the hell is this feeling , I feel butterfly in my stomach . What he is doing to me ? Bug girl returned and turned the black butterfly to white and everything went to normal. 

But still my web was there. Cat boy went to touch it but bug girl stopped him . I rolled my eyes and went to help the man. I removed the web from him but suddenly cat boy dived at my invisible self . I think the moment of web tearing caught his eye so he dived . But thanks to my spider sense I got away at the last second . 

But without thinking 'What the hell' I yelled at them. Now I understood since I am invisible they're thinking I am a villain .Now both of them seem alerted .However I spoke 

'Okay I know you are thinking I am a villain , give me a second I will remove the web, take this man to safety then we can talk '

'O, then you will run away from us ' bug girl told me.

I sighed and told ' then what are you guys going to do ? If I want to run away then I could have ran away while this cat boy tried to dive on me '

Cat told bug 'My lady , you go take this man to safety . I think she got a point , she could have ran away .' He continued ' But whoever you are show yourself I will be accompanying you till she returns'. Again butterflies in my stomach . This boy is going to be the death of me .

What made me comply to his demand I don't know but here I am telling 'okay . But hurry I don't have all day'. Bug rolled her eyes and cat chuckled. oh my god who ever this boy is making me feel things I never felt in my life before .

She took the man after she left I took a deep breath and turned visible . His eyes roamed from my head to toe. I felt self conscious for the first time. 'uh-Hello, chat noir?' I said 'Hello...' he trailed off.

'Drugarica' I completed. I think he was taken aback by my super hero name . 'What is the meaning of 'drugarica'?' he asked. I smiled 'It means friend who will help you in achieving your goal ' I said. I promise when I turned to look at him he was staring at me . Thanks to the mask I am blushing like crazy. 

Bug came and she was glaring at me. If looks could kill I am dead by now. I sat down and told her 'As I mentioned earlier I don't have all day.' chat could sense the tension there so he told 'My lady, I think she is not a threat'. 

She glared at me and told 'I am the guardian of the miraculous and I am quite sure I have never heard of a spider miraculous. who are you and how could I believe you won't hurt either me or my partner?'.

'woah woah wait what is a miraculous?' I asked them. And added ' you left in the middle of the battle without even thinking ,he might get hurt . What if I wasn't here to help him?' They asked me at the same time, 'you don't have a miraculous?'

'wow I think I asked 2 questions but you are asking me a question without  answering my question.'

Bug glared at me , cat looked at me as if I have grown a second head.

'okay , at least answer me what is miraculous.' . Cat sighed and told me 'Miraculous means a jewel which gives you power. Now answer me don't you have a miraculous?' he rested his palms on my shoulder.

'y/n hold yourself it is a simple gesture' I mentally scolded myself . ' No, I don't have miraculous wait that means you don't have permanent power wow you are so lucky you can enjoy your normal as well as superhero life. I have to act to my loved ones pretending I am normal too which I definitely not. My spider sense alerts me when ever I have problem coming for me but when I am in my normal self I can't react and thus it will be very painful. Now I know I am rambling but why am I telling you guys this.'

Bug chuckled but cat was too shocked . 'How did you got powers?' he asked.

'I was bitten by a radioactive spider' I told him.

'what are your powers' he asked

'well I don't know completely but I think I got spider sense, super strength ,I can climb wall, invisibility'

'That web ?' cat asked .

'I made Them. science helped me'

'Freak. I can't believe you. we are better without you so don't ever come back' bug told me.

To be true  I am hurt but before I said some thing cat replied ' Well , I believe her ladybug'

I smiled and told them before I returned home ' Well believe me or not I don't care god gave me powers to save the world so I Won't stop for anybody.'

I arrived at home at mid night , quickly I changed my clothes and slept.