Is A. I codename for kwami?

(Y/n-Y, chatnoir-c, ladybug-L, rena rouge-r, spidey-s, dawn- D)
Y- Hi, I am Drugarica what's your name, foxy?
R- Hi, I am rena rouge.
Y- By the way, your power was so cool. Damn, all the pranks we can do on supervillains, lol.
R- Thanks, but I think you are gre..
( we were rudely interrupted by none other than ladybug herself.)
L- what were you thinking, you partially removing the mask in public before camera. Now they know your mask can be removed to know your secret identity unlike miraculous holders.
Y- Sorry, I was busy cpr ing a drowned lady to think that. ( I told sorry with that much sarcasm that it will be the definition of sarcastic tone.)
R- Ladybug, calm down. Think for yourself. It is emergency and due to emergency only Drugarica did that. I don't know how she can remove her mask or the fact you mentioned unlike other miraculous holders but I can surely tell she knows the dangers of exposing herself that's why she removed her mask partially.
L- Do you know what it can lead to. Now every Akumatized victim will concentrate on her. Because hawkmoth will be interested in making her join his side. If once she loses her secret identity, she won't have the freedom to even feel a single negative thought. She is stronger than us combined. And with Akumatized power, that will be a endgame. Before she came I had to only deal with an Akumatized victim but I have to deal with her mistakes too.
C- you are Overthinking, ladybug. Like you said she is smart and strong. According to me, she didn't make any mistake. Let's face the fact, you didn't even thought that maybe not all the citizens may come back after throwing the miraculous. If she didn't thought of it, there would have been a death on our hands. Everyone makes mistakes. No one is perfect. But today she didn't made any mistake in fact she sacrificed her safety for saving that women but here you are pointing your fingers at her for a imaginative scenario.
L- o.. Now your saying it is not her fault but mine. Always everything goes back to normal after throwing the miraculous how can I know that the victim will stay down in the water itself.
C- You can imagine a scenario due to her removing her mask partially but why didn't you thought of it there. Why is it only when a situation leading to point your fingers at her can you use this imaginative side of yours.
Y- STOP all of you just stop. I am right here. I appreciate you guys defending me. And even though I don't like that  ladybug always finds a fault to point her fingers at me, I don't want you guys fighting. Unlike ladybug imaginative scenario, if you continue fighting, there won't be trust within us while fighting a Akumatized victim. I accepted the fact that ladybug will always point me for every mistakes, so I learnt to not take anything to heart and I don't want you guys to break your trust and your partnership bond over something I  don't even care. And most importantly I am freaking hungry, and you guys arguing develops head ache along with it. Dawn, locate karen and tell me where is spidey.
R- I really like your personality, Drugarica.
(D- he is two blocks away from you. He will come in 2 minutes.(with that she started a count down in my screen. )
C- who is dawn and karen?
Y- A. I.
R- A. I? is it codename for kwami.
L- Rena, she is not a miraculous holder. She has powers within her.
R- What? How? That's so cool.
C- what do you mean A. I?
Y- Artificial intelligence. Like a person she can think and respond. She is an advanced technology with human emotions. My A. I name is Dawn and spidey's is karen. And according to her, spidey will be here in 3....2....1.
S- Hey, Rica, I brought shawarma  enough for all of us. ( Rica is what spiderman calls Drugarica cause he can't use the civillian Nick name Or name.)
Y- This is why I told you to spend  less time with tony. Now look you are also buying me shawarma in Paris.
R- Tony as in Tony Stark????
C- who is Tony Stark?
R- He is the iron man and iron man is famous in New York. Many don't know about this superhero in Paris but in new York he is very famous.
(A/n:- let us pretend that way.) And as a fan of superheros I know iron man.
Y- yeah, spidey know Tony Stark but I don't seen him in persona because spidey told me not to reveal myself while helping citizens because it will put a price on my head but he knows my secret identity because spidey believes Tony.
( I partially removed my mask and began eating the shawarma.)
S- The way you complain, I thought for a second that you won't eat.
Y- No way, then the monster called my stomach would eat my insides. I had to give it something. But you know it is not my favorite.
(He gave one for rena and chat, while responding)
S- I know, Rica but it was the nearest shop but I promise you I will buy you ice cream after this.
(Lb left. Pete sat next to me and partially removed his mask and started eating. Rena and chat across from us. I was the first one finished my roll and saw another shawarma roll so naturally I took it and started eating. With the promise of ice cream I am happy.)
R- You two seem close, are you guys dating?
( she asked me and peter and as soon as she completed the question
Chat and I were coughing as our bite of our respective food gone on wrong pipes and pete was full on laughing his ass off.
After we finally calmed down.)
Y- Eww... No offense Spidey. But he is  my brother anything but blood and moreover he is taken and I like my future sister in law.
( Chat left a sigh of relief which was unnoticed by y/n but it didn't went unnoticed by the other two. Pete overprotective brother mode kicked on and he started hurrying y/n home. Y/n was baffled by his sudden unexplainable behaviour.)
Y- Spidey why are you rushing to go home?
S- Be.... Because yes.... Your future sister in law called me and I suddenly want to see her... I miss her.
(Y/n gave him a look that screamed do-you-expect-me-to-believe-it-but-I-
will-roll-along-with-it-but-you-better- explain-it-later)
Y- Bye Rena, it was nice working with you. And bye, kitty, take care. See you around.
(With that all the heroes dispersed.)

A/n:-
Hello cupcakes,
I seriously wanted to update within a week but I forgot to update.
I will update next week, but if I forgot to update please send a comment so I will get a email to remind me I had to update.
Thank you cupcakes.
Love you all cupcakes. Feel free to comment and chat with me.