Krakeness

Meanwhile(Y/n pov:-) The octopus hands returned

The octopus hands returned. We are currently swimming for our lives. We have to go deep without this octopus hands grabbing us. They are nearly 24 tentacles trying to grab three of us. If I am correct there are three huge octopus we have to fight apart from the akumatized person.
Fantastic. Note the sarcasm. It has been 15 minutes and we have just progressed to 30 m deeper.
Suddenly I get this mad idea.
"Dawn, make the suit impenetrable. Cover it with vibranium. "
Soon my suit was covered by vibranium but it looked the same from outside. I got myself in a octopus hand and stilled in a octopus hand. It sunk me deeper. I neared the sea bed. There were many people who were in beach inside bubbles. And a lady who looked like she ran from a Halloween party.
Due to my suit which was now covered in vibranium the creature can't feel my heart beat so it released me.
But I am near the akumatized person now. Plan to come here was successful. But what can I do after this. I looked closely now to realize there was only one octopus which had 24 tentacles? What the fu*k?
When I was a child I drew a octopus with nine hands and my teacher was asking me in front of the whole class like in what world did a octopus have 9 tentacles? Octopus only as 8 tentacles.
She embrassed me only for adding one more tentacles. She must have seen this. 24 tentacles.
Ok.... This is not the time y/n. Fu*k, the akumatized person noticed me.
"Well, well, well look who came to my kingdom. The one and only Drugarica......... Well, once upon a time, you helped me. Krakeness, won't   forget help. So I may ask you sweetly to give your miraculous. I will not harm you in any way. " The akumatized person said.
Seriously.... Krakeness. If it is among any other time I would have been died of laughter.
"Are you sure you are krakeness and not crackness because if you believed I would give my miraculous just because you sweetly asked me, I think you are cracked. "
Sh*t....  She can command sea creatures. All 24 tentacles towards me. Why? Atleast the other two can come quickly now. And I hope they come before I am a dead meat. What..? I am not a cocky sh*t. I know pretty well to not underestimate. And I also know overconfidence is not good for my life.
I am barely dodging. Fu*k. The octopus caught me and now I can't even move . I am literally trapped.
I don't like animal abuse but if it came to animal abuse or my life. My life is important for me.
"Dawn, Electrocute a tentacle. Let us see whether this will make it leave me. "
We applied little amount of electricity only but I forgot water is a conductor. The creature left me but it became wild. It is not noticing anything and freely swinging it's tentacles everywhere in full force. Krakeness seems to be lost the ability to control it.
It simply knocked out krakeness with one blow. She is currently unconscious. If I not concentrate the same fate will be mine.
4 more heroes came... At last. I moved towards krakeness while dodging it's tentacles.
Somehow I managed to reach her. What the fu*k is her akumatized object? Why am I using this much swear words? Oh my my I am hungry...... That's why. Sigh.......
Not the time... Not the time....
I took her weapon and hand bracelet. Either one must be the akumatized object. My stomach rumbled.
I know I will feed you soon my monster shut up.
I swam up to ladybug level while barely dodging the octopu.... Wait... Octo means eight. When octopus had eight legs only it is a octopus. What the heck is this.
I gave the bracelet and weapon to ladybug. Next to me was a foxy girl. Ladybug signalled foxy girl something. Foxy girl took a flute.... Yeah you heard me, a freaking flute. What will she do with a freaking flute with this octo-not actually a octopus creature?
She started playing it...... Yeah you correctly heard me.... No I am not going insane.... She is freaking playing the flute. Did she thought it was a mouse and she was the piper?
No.... I am going insane. There are another set of us and the octo-creature is busy with it.
"Dawn, can you check me whether I am going insane? I know was hungry but I didn't thought it could cause insanity. "
"Oh.... Come on y/n, please stop your antics, your not going insane. Karen is also saying there Peter is also asking the same stupid question. It is  illusion. The fox girl power must be illusion." Dawn answered.
Ladybug started swimming up followed by fox girl. What would happen to the people here including the cracked head who is unconscious now?
Chat and Pete came near me and motioned for me to come with them up. I shook my head at them. I can't tell them. The water would not allow us to hear.
I frantically signalled them which they can't understand. Sigh........
"Y/n, when you are hungry you are an idiot. " Dawn said.
"Hey.... I am not. "
"I literally told you that karen informed me that peter told the same thing as you when you asked whether you are going insane. "Dawn told.
"So? "
"Now I am sure, when you are hungry you lose your ability to think... Yours and peter suit are connected so you can communicate with him. " Dawn informed.
"Oh.... My brother also didn't think of that, he is also an idiot."
Now cat noir and my idiotic brother peter had came to a silent agreement to forcefully drag me up with them.
"Dawn connect peter with me"
"Peter, you guys go up I want to see whether this people are coming up after ladybug used her power. What if they can't"
"Oh... Then let me also stay here. Ok? "
I gave him a thumbs up.
Chat looked confused. But stopped dragging me and waiting beside me.
Ladybug had used her magic and the 24 legged octopus turned to a eight legged small octopus.
All the people in bubbles are gone back to the sea shore except the akumatized victim who turned back to herself and is wide awake.
I quickly swam to her. My brother besides me. I quickly took her to the shore.
Chat coming besides me. She tried to hold her breath but Sh*t she took a breath of water.
Within seconds I was outside.
I quickly started pressing her chest area to take the excess water.
There is no other way, I removed my mask partially,and there were many gasps but I didn't gave a damn and started doing CPR.
At last she breathed again.
I didn't know who I leaned against. I was so relieved that I didn't realized who I was leaning on eyes closed.
"*Cough*Tha*cough*nk you, this is second time you have saved my life. How can I repay you I don't know. You don't know how grateful I am Drugarica. I am a single mother with twin babies. I work in an aquarium but they fired me just because I can't tame a octopus. I didn't know how I can support my 7 month babies. I was scared the next thing I know I was deep in the ocean and you frantically swimming me up. Thank you I now know what had happened. I am sorry if I hurt you anyway. " She started crying.
"Don't worry, madam..(She told her name is Cassandra.) Cassandra. It's not your fault... After hawk moth came, a person can't even freely express his/her emotions. It is not your fault..... It is not any one who was akumatized person fault. It is hawk moth fault. And I am sure one day we will free our people from him. Then every person can express their emotions without fear. And don't worry mam, there are many good hearted business men who will be willing to give you job. Your twins are lucky to have you."
She just pounced on me hugging me tightly making me aware that I was leaning on some one. A sudden flash made me realize there is press. Sh*t. Truly I can't think when I am hungry.
My stomach started to hurt.
I quickly pulled down my mask. And stood up. Now only I realized I was leaning on Adrian or should I say chat. Ladybug is having a blank expression. Fox girl is giving me a smile. I smiled back at her.
"Spidey, I don't know about you but I am very hungry. I didn't ate breakfast and am freaking hungry. " I said only for spidey to hear but chat heard it and gave a chuckle. I gave him a glare and with my mask it must be hilarious because he started laughing at me. I let out a sigh.
"Please say you didn't left your money in your civilians clothes please tell me that you have it with you like always."
Spidey let out a chuckle and said yes. He is a weirdo. Who would have money on their super suit instead of there civilian cloth. But it is helpful now.
"Can you buy me something please? "
"Sure, anything else? " He asked.
"No thanks, be quick, I will wait in the next building. If you can buy for him also. "
"Drugarica, chat noir, rena rouge don't go yet I want to talk to you all. "
We arrived at the next building terrace.
I plopped down for the show to begin.... You are asking which show........ Ladybug always creates some sort of scene right.... She will find some mistake in me..... I don't have energy for this.... Sigh...  My life...
A/n:-
That's it. Continuation on next update guys Which will take time cupcakes. Many must have seen.
I am doing another story now.
Doctor Strange universe x Hogwarts universe, it is Harry Potter x oc.
Support that too cupcakes.
Love you cupcakes.
Stay safe.