You signed your death warrant Mj!!!!!

Your pov:-
After arriving home, I went to my room to search my single piece swim suit. Since my stomach as bruise which is healed to a lighter shade of blue I decided bikini is a big no no. I don't want everyone asking what happened.
Then I have to tell more lies. I decided on a simple yet cute one piece white swim suit.
I took a simple bath and put it on and threw a dress above it.

I went down and tip toed to my car

I went down and tip toed to my car. You may ask why I am tip toeing well to avoid the eyes of my dad. He will surely tell me to get change. I sent a quick text to mom informing that I am going beach with my friends.
After I reached my car and sat on drivers seat, I called Pete and May to come out quickly.
They came running racing like kids. Pete grabbed the handle of the front door to call shotgun but Mj kissed him on the cheek catching him off guard. He was shocked for a second.
And Mj used it to her advantage and sat beside me. After knowing he had been played he was grumbling sulking on the back seat. While I was busy lmao. They started to bicker. So I tuned my attention solely to the road.
To avoid their sound I started the radio.
After some time one of my favorite song started beating.

I forgot they was there and started singing.

Oh Mamma Mia
He's Italiano
His gonna tell me I'm a million lies...
His name is Tony
He's from Milano
He whispers softly in my ears in Italiano
He never leaves me
Coz I'm his Cinderella
He say that I'm his only one and molto bella
He follows everywhere I go
And calls me baby
This little gigolo has got me going crazy
I just can't get him off my mind
He's so amazing!
My heart says: yes!
My mind says: No!
Just let him go, go, go!

... Oh Mamma Mia
He's Italiano
His gonna tell me a million lies
Oh Mamma Mia He's Italiano
I love the way when I looked in his eyes

... Oh Mamma Mia Mamma Mia
Mam Mamma Mia Mamma Mia Mamma Mia
Ay ay ay
Mamma Mia Mamma Mia
Mam Mamma Mia Mamma Mia
Mamma Mia

... Ay ay ay

... He says I love you
Girl let me touch you
But mama told me
That Italians are macho
He says come love me
Don't listen to your mama
And I just hope that
It's not gonna ending drama

... He follows everywhere I go
And calls me baby
This little gigolo has got me going crazy
I just can't get him off my mind
He's so amazing!
My heart says: yes!
My mind says: No!
Just let him go, go, go!

... Oh Mamma Mia
He's Italiano
His gonna tell me I'm a million lies
Oh Mamma Mia He's Italiano
I love the way when I looked in his eyes

... Oh Mamma Mia Mamma Mia
Mam Mamma Mia Mamma Mia Mamma Mia
Ay ay ay

... Mamma Mia Mamma
Mia Mam Mamma Mia
Mamma Mia Mamma Mia
Ay ay ay

... So shake that thing up there
Baby girl play with your fancy hair
I love the way you lick your lips
Here we go and start to share
I rock this club and you rock this dance
Gonna think is a bad romance
Gonna flip-flap that tail, yeah
Crazy, and you rock this dress

... So shake that thing, baby I rock this club, baby
Is a bad romance, maybe
Yeah, yeah, yeah

... Oh Mamma Mia
He's Italiano
His gonna tell me I'm merely alive
Oh Mamma Mia He's Italiano
I love the way when I looked in his eyes

... Oh Mamma Mia Mamma Mia
Mam Mamma Mia Mamma Mia Mamma Mia

... Mamma Mia Mamma
Mia Mam Mamma Mia
Mamma Mia Mamma Mia

... Oh Mamma Mia
He's Italiano
After I finished I realized some of the background voices which was present was now absent so I turned my head to see both are staring at me and MJ IS RECORDING ME SINGING IN HER MOBILE PHONE!!!!! WHAT THE HELL?????
'Mj, me and you are the best friends. So you will delete that video. Pwetty please? '
Mj- 'Nope. '
Y/n-' Please why not? I will do whatever you want pwetty please. '
Peter-'I don't know you could sing. '
Mj-'Why you want me to delete ? '
Y/n- 'Because I sing like a dying seal?'
Mj-' Are you freaking kidding me? You sang like an angel. God how many talents do you have. I can't even sing to save my life yet I am proud of my singing. But here you are singing like a siren luring others with your voice yet you are not satisfied.
Y/n-' Did she just first said I sing like an angel and then within second told I sing like a siren? '
Pete-' yes, she did. But seriously papu you voice is beautiful. Never in a million years I see that thing coming. She is correct, you cook, sing, are beautiful inside and out, strong, mature, smart, swim, basketball player and selfless. Don't you have flaws? '
Y/n:-' Pete more than anyone you should know I am far from perfect. I accept myself that's why I am confident. I am also a human being and human being are imperfect. '
Mj:-'oopsie, I accidentally posted that singing video. '
Y/n:-' You done what? ' I said in my calmest tone.
Pete- 'Mj you know you literally signed your death right? '
After Pete said that I saw MJ from the peripheral view that she is gulping.
One of My lips corner turned upward.
Oh my dear MJ I have a good thing coming better watch your back.
At last, We came to the beach.
Both had a terrified face. I just smiled at them and exited from my car. Now MJ had a constipated type of look while my brother had feared face.
Pete pov:-
Well let me tell you one thing,
My papu is the sweetest thing but
Papu+anger=danger alert
Papu+calm+anger= dangerous
Papu+calm+ silent+anger= deathly in simple words recipe of death to the unlucky soul in the receiving end.
A/n:-
Hi, my cupcakes.
Thank you for your support.
I never expected but we have reached 5.5k readers. I can't believe myself.
Thank you for your love.
You don't know how much that it means to me. Some one who never had the love of their relatives and had only their family and friend(soul sister) love.
You are giving me selfless love and I am too be honest quite surprised. Because my own blood relatives don't love me. But also I am very happy.
You are giving me a chance to prove I am something before my so called relatives. For that a big thanks. And u can ask me any questions I will answer truthfully. This offer is till this yr end. It may be personal or book related or anything. U can even chat with me. I would love to chat with u guys.
Love you my cupcakes.
Stay safe. Stay at home. Wear masks. Until next time.