Old trick to save the Blondie

Author pov:-
After that everyone carried their bags and also took some snacks from Alyas house and started their way to y/n's house. Y/n was walking in the front. Wordlessly everyone followed her with maybe two steps gap between her. It wasn't intentional. It was coincidence. But it really made the group look like they were a small protest group and y/n looked like the leader.
So obviously someone as to start a  rumour right. That too when Adrian Agreste was present in the said group rumour is bound to spread. And the rumour spread wild within a few seconds and after a few minutes press are sending reporters to enquire about it. But y/n and her group remained oblivious to it.

Y/n pov:-

"How much long y/n? " Asked alya.
"We are here. There look. That is my house. "
"It is a freaking mansion dudette. " Nino said. I could only shrug. With only our group to arrive yards away from our destination, the press suddenly surrounded us and literally pushed everyone back except Adrian. Who was pushed but just to the middle of the paparazzi crowd.
I literally sighed as we could have escaped if we walked a little faster but also confused on why they are suddenly press present here.
The questions asked by the press also confused the whole group. What small protest are they talking about.
Alya was seen on her phone. And found the information just like that like magic. I sighed again. Adrian had a face that resembled a greatly confused puppy.
I decided to help him but first I ushered the remaining group to go on to my house. Then I turned around and thought of a plan. This was a old trick. Let us see if it works.
"OHHHH MY GOD!!!!!! LOOK THEIR IS A WHITE CROW!!!!!!!!!!! "
I shouted. And everyone turn to look what I was telling about including the blonde who I was trying to save by causing distraction.
I yanked him with one of my hand and the another one was on his mouth to muffle is sound. I with sleath dragged him away from the crowd.
Some asked where the crow was and turn around to find Adrian missing.
But by the time they realized they were tricked Adrian was within the safety of l/n mansion.
Me and Adrian looked at each other before bursting into laughter. All except Alya looked confused.
"Seriously y/n, white crow? " Alya asked amused with a little chuckle.
"Hahahahaha, but they fell for it. Didn't they? Even he fell for it. I had to abduct him from there. I caused a distraction for him to escape but he also got distracted by the distraction. I didn't think they will fall for this old trick. Haha. This is pure gold. "
"What happened dudette? We can't follow what you are saying"
Alya handed nino the phone and everyone except me, alya and Adrian flocked to him. Me and Adrian were recovering from the laughing fit. This is a definitely crazy start for our sleep over.