Girls day

And here we are. Today Alya asked me to come to her house to have girls day.
When I stepped out of my house my dad was there asking me where I was going. Usually he would have left me out without question but because of yesterday event this question is asked.
Do you know what happened. Well Peter got a call from the tony Stark to get back from Paris. Something related is spiderman persona. While going away he told me to sort out my feelings towards the mystery boy. And obviously fate as to work annoyingly and let my dad hear it. That's what happened. Now back to the question.
I told him that I am going to my friends house. And that's it he is giving me lectures about how boys have cooties and how I have to be careful with them without even giving me a chance to speak. God, Can this day get anymore worse?
Luckily I saw my sister coming this direction. She saw where this topic was going and she signalled me to wait one second and she went somewhere. After some minutes, she was back with mom. And my mom made my dad to stop the lecture by telling that I am a smart girl.
But I informed that I am going to my friends house to have girls day and this boys talk was unnecessary. My mom chuckled and dad left a satisfied sigh. I exited my house annoyed but thankful for my family who love me that much that they have a weird way of showing it.
My life can become a television show. My house is walkable distance from her house so I decided to take a walk. I entered her house. This is actually my first time in her house. It was warm and cosy. Spacious enough.
I saw many hero posters, shrines and many things which screamed I-Am-A-Superhero-Fan.
But considering she has ladyblog I sort of expected it. I called her name and started walking inside towards the couch. Only to come face to face with Nino and Adrian??? I thought it was girls day? Soon Alya came out and she had a similar confused face seeing the boys.
"When did you boys came here. And Nino, I thought I told, we, girls are having a girls day today? "
"Yes, about that, Alya, you see, there was a new show coming today and we want to see"
(Nino was signaling Alya with eye contact that he wants to play matchmaker with Adrian and y/n. )
"What? You told me we are having a boys day, Nino? "
"Yes, that we are having Adrian. "
The other girls rose, juleka, a red head girl and a girl with beads in her hair came in at the moment along with a athletic looking boy, Nathaniel, a boy with blue and black hair, a big guy who looks tough and a specs wearing guy with a robot in his arm.
All was pin drop silent for a minute and let me tell you it was awkward. I took out my phone quickly and texted mom about this dilemma as our house is the nearest asking whether I can move the girls day to our house.
But she told it is okay to invite all of them to our house.
Now I noticed Marinette was also here but from the look of it she just came here. And Alya and Nino where fighting. I sighed.
"Look Alya, you said you are having girls day but you didn't mention where. So I thought it was maybe at mari dudette place as you always go there for girls day. That's why I called the bo-"
"Alya, Nino calm down. Fighting will take us nowhere. Obviously there is no way we can accommodate everyone here. No offense. If everyone wants girls day and boys day we girls can go to my house which is walkable distance from here. What do you all say? I texted my mom this situation she said we are more than welcome. "
"Dudette, why can't we all have a sleep over party instead of separate girls and boys sleep over? What do you say? "
"I can't decide for everyone. But mom is cool with it and I am too. If we all are cool with it we are taking very snacks and things needed for the sleep over and going to my house. "
"Y/n, I never been to your house. Will it accommodate all of us? "
"The rooms are spacious enough. If some of you prefer beds then there is 4 guest room too. I think we can accommodate. And Alya we girls can have girls day like you suggested in my room. We can build pillow fort. What do you say? "
"I am down. "
"Now, I know I am a new face to many of them here. What better way to know each other than spend time with each other, right? . Are you all down, guys? "
There was a chorus of I am in and I am down.
So we started our march towards my house.
???? P.o.v:-
Wow..... Who is this girl? She is such an energy.